Download: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Krteq

Krteq Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 WC
    Same here, no issues so far

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Wattman still dont save custom fan profile on boot. Overclock is kept. This an issue for quite some time now.

Jackalito, ms178 and srdjan1995 like this.
  3. PrEzi

PrEzi Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX MERC310 7900XTX
    So on the contrary to other reporting flawless function /// still Black Screens on VEGA64, regressions when using Freesync 2 HDR basically making The Division 2 unplayable in Freesync 2 HDR.
    https://streamable.com/o9ri06

4. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    That's interesting thanks for sharing. So I take it that the "CPU Optimizing" they talked about is all but fluff at this point.

5. GREGIX

GREGIX Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d 4090 X3
    So...what cable are u using?Read somewhere, that HDMI causes problems sometimes. (BUT must say, had few blackscreens on DP, on 20.3.x...)

6. PrEzi

PrEzi Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX MERC310 7900XTX
    DisplayPort premium ceertified 1.4+ cable (tried several different ones). Black Screens appear only in the 2020 branch, 19.12.1 was rock solid and free of them.
    Freesync 2 HDR issues appear only on the last two drivers (april) - a clear regression issue.

Jouven likes this.
  7. ms178

ms178 Member Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56
    Also the custom voltages are not applied some times, that bug is really annoying. And AMD should be aware of it by now.

Jackalito and Undying like this.
  8. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Its really annoying having to reset and add profile every boot. Other than that everything works when you do it. Hopefully amd will look into it any time soon.

Jackalito and ms178 like this.
  9. dirtula

dirtula Member

GPU:
    Asus RX580 8gb
    I got sick of that and just flashed the bios on my 580. I wouldn’t hold my breath on amd fixing it, they will probably break it again after they fix it anyway.

10. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    I have a PC Vega64 Red Devil in an AMD rig, and a GB Vega64 Gaming OC in an Intel rig, so far so good is all I can say....

11. UkOldGit

UkOldGit Member

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT
    Just and update. Still getting a corrupted screen when using display port when MW starts up.
    I've found a work round that is if I set the screen setting in MW to Fullscreen Borderless then it starts up ok but if its set Fullscreen the corruption occurs when the game starts.
    Another work round I found was to set the in game refresh rate to 120hz but leave the monitor on 144hz then I can play in Fullscreen and the game starts up ok.

Even if I manage to get back to the desktop when the corruption occurs the screen is still corrupted as this never happened in 19.12.1 it would seem to be the drivers.

12. srdjan1995

srdjan1995 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Dual RX 6650XT
    Is there a way to disable zero rpm permanently, but using regedit or something like that, not using Radeon Settings? I don't want it turning back on by itself.

13. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Well , i did an RMA to XFX and got approved for my xfx RX 590 FatBoy , i cross my fingers and awaiting for them to send me a nice working video card back as the rx 590 i had would black screen and green screen with any driver , most likely was a doa when i bought it brand new, faulty hardware. I will try this new drivers when it comes back and update this post :) .

Embra and AlleyViper like this.
  14. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    That's an old OS issue with 144hz panels, where running at 120Hz fixes it. Happens to team red and green.

patteSatan likes this.
  15. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    Jackalito and OnnA like this.

16. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    20.1.3 looks somewhat better... in some titles...
    IMO 20.3.1 is one of the fastest to date.

17. MaestroBayten

MaestroBayten Member Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ 6950xt
    CoD finally patched it,lets see if its true xD

[​IMG][​IMG]

OnnA and Krteq like this.
  18. srdjan1995

srdjan1995 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Dual RX 6650XT
    I'm waiting for them to fix that dev error 6068 and similar. Can't play due to that, and their useless supports "workaround" doesn't do nothing.

19. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    MW 2019 is an odd ball PC game that wants to force you to use boarderless window mode at 50% resolution. Beenex really needs to step up their coding for the game.

Strange Times likes this.
  20. UkOldGit

UkOldGit Member

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT
    I have no problem with the monitor running at 144hz only the game so why is this OS issue?