Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    70 fps isn t competitive for a 144hrz setup, and suggesting that every person needs to buy a rtx 2070 or 2080 isn t logical aswell

2. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    I7 6700k gtx 1070, 16gb of ram should be enough to run games at 1080 with 100fps, yet still cod will ask for more while not offering more in terms of visuals especially in mp, so u are defending it now?? Are you serious? This guy is defending the game performance now lol and ur using a 2080ti lol...i would break my pc if i don t get 200 fps with that card in cod lol

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  3. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

In normal mp you should be well over 100 fps even at ultra. In warzone, thats different its a giant map with 150 people on it.

a 2080ti on low will still cap out at around 150-170 fps in warzone because of the map and players. You start running into server limitations for fps.

Warzone on all low you should be around 120-140fps which is fine. You mentioned competitive play, anyone playing comp has everything low anyway.

Unfortunately thats just the way it is, Warzone is still a beta mode that they don't charge a penny for. If you cannot hold 100fps in normal 6v6 then you have an issue somewhere

4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    I don t have any problem in mp, its over 120 most of the time, but in warzone it drops to 80s

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Theres an options screen for wannabe e-sporters, turn things down for more fps.

stop maxing everything out and expecting your gpu to handle it.

6. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    I guess ur the esporter wannabe

7. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Stop being toxic. Others have already explained why you might be experiencing issues.

Other posts of yours suggest you are relatively new to pc gaming so might not understand and that is fine.

We have explained why you might be facing low fps and to be fair a 1070 with your setup will not run all games these days with max settings at or well.over 100fps.

You just have to accept the facts and research more. Im not trying to be a downer, just stating the obvious.

8. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Im talking to someone else not to u, keep to ur business is better, and im playing on low settings and not max, and all i said was it was sudden drops and not all the time, drops into 85s and then back to 100

9. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    It is an open forum not a private message. I didn't mean to come off as being hostile, but as you like - you will be left alone ;)

10. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    How is this game these days ? thinking of maybe picking it up as its on sale atm and I do like CoD games. Would mainly play regular MP, not interested in Warzone. PC still has players I take it ? I played the MP beta but didn't buy the game because at launch there were some technical issues and then people start complaining about campers. Are the campers still considered a big issue and does the game give you tools to deal with them ?

Also does the game rely heavily on killstreaks ? I quite enjoyed BO4 at launch and the months that followed but then they buffed things like turret killstreaks to a point that they locked in you almost instantly and took a lot of time to take out at which point I stopped playing.

11. GarrettL

GarrettL Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4070 TI
    It’s CoD still at the core but the feel of the guns is probably one of the best in any FPS to date.

Yes, people camp like they do in every FPS. Killcam is the equalizer. Their position is not a secret and camping doesn’t make them invincible. In some MP modes camping hurts your team if not going for an objective.

The TTK is very fast. The gunplay is about getting your sights up before your opponent. So with gun upgrades some items slow down your ADS speed, they have struck a good balance in this regard.

I hadn’t played a CoD game in years as the maps felt tiny and it became a twitch style FPS.

I think this CoD MW 2 is a great FPS and one of the best since it’s initial release.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    XenthorX likes this.
  12. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    This CoD game is the new standard for first person weapon experience. I thought the only way forward was with "true first person shooters", like Arma, PUBG,...
    But this game is striking the perfect balance of immersive first person perspective, and yet incredibly fluid gameplay.

PhazDelta and ramthegamer like this.
  13. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    well i always found the current Cod games - casually balanced with nothing unique or terrible about em.
    i think this one is just more of the same. i prefer the PUBG formula, and i think it will evolve to a new genre
    in the near future. something between PUBG and Tarkov where scavenging matters, but the gun-play
    needs to be balanced and somehow more forgiving if the developers wants to attract a lot of audience,
    and not only hardcore players.

i have a feeling Cod developers already think about it \ maybe even develop something under the radar.
    but that's just my own thoughts on it :)

14. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    The gunplay is probably the best in the business,im very happy with this game, loving every moment of firing a weapon

XenthorX likes this.
  15. GarrettL

GarrettL Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4070 TI
    Yeah, I just tried an LMG for the first time in multi-player for the daily EXP. Amazing how the assault rifles, SMG’s and LMG’s feel. First time I’ve liked an LMG in a game, just never my style. Maybe they made it a bit too mobile. The Marksman rifles are a bit weird.

16. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Cheers geezers! Downloading now... 180 gigs, u fooken wot m8!?

Good thing I got a bunch of stuff to do this morning so can just leave it downloading in the background.

17. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    @GarrettL try the EBR, it’s a great weapon. Some LMGs are really powerful and you can adjust them to suit your play style.

How the guns feel and how nicely they can be adjusted is truly unique.

ramthegamer likes this.
  18. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i just wanna know how do you friggin use the medical syringe in warzone, there s no button working for me.... what do u friggin press?

19. GarrettL

GarrettL Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4070 TI
    Q is default

20. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    well i find Cod gunplay casual. i prefer PUBG over Cod ( in gunplay ) since it has more hardcore, less forgiving feel to it.
    and by casual i don't mean to disrespect anyone here, im not some league player, i just find the more hardcore type of shooters to my liking.
    for example i absolutely loved the difficulty level of Doom Eternal while some of my friends found it annoying\too hard.
    Cod in general is a good game. fun game.