Ultimate Gaming Performance Increase - Programs, guides and images on how to set up.

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Likashots, Apr 1, 2020.

?

Did anyone find this useful? Did this help anyone with possible stuttering or performance issues?

1. Thumbs Up

37.5%
  2. Thumbs Down

62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Likashots

Likashots Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    Hey fellow Guru3d'ers,

I spent a few hours last night. Compiling a short list of programs, that should improve any gaming enthusiasts fps, gaming performance, pc performance, ram performance and overall make all games run seamlessly for you. ( I.e. Not stuttering, least amount of input lag possible, maximum allocation of resources from your PC to be allocated to your games. ). This isn't a gimmick, sales pitch or anything you have to buy. This is my first attempt and or try and providing things I've discovered from several hours of researching, reading, testing, benchmarking and gaming. Please let me know what you guys think good or bad, if you have any questions on how to do something let me know. If there's an overwhelmingly positive response, I'll take my time to make a separate thread to maximize windows 10 performance from hours of research and testing also.

Here's the download link to my zip file. Unfortunately the file is to large to upload it directly through Guru3Ds upload file options

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=62953317347155695435&t=6295331734715569543572649

Make sure after downloading the Zip file to extract the Ultimate Gaming Performance Increase Programs, guides and images on how to set up folder to your desktop!!!

Please see description below of what this contains, what and how it will improve every aspect of your system:

Optimizations that will be executed / Direct download links to files. Although, my .zip file I created has all of the programs, with jpeg images that provide specific step by step set up instructions for task scheduler programs and best performance settings for each of the applications.

Here's the benefits:

GameboostHD: Dynamically adjust process priority of background applications to maximize game performance

Empty standby list: process working sets, the modified page list, the standby lists (priorities 0 to 7), or the priority 0 standby list only.

Have your computer use an algorithm maintains system responsiveness during high CPU loads. This proprietary algorithm dynamically adjusts the priorities of running programs to keep problematic background processes in check. No longer will single, or multiple, processes be able to bring your system to a virtual stall. Will let you keep interacting with your computer, even when it is under a heavy CPU load. This also allows users to automate and tweak how applications are run through a number of unique and helpful functions. These include persistent priority classes, persistent CPU affinities, disallowed processes, per-process power profiles, a process watchdog for advanced rules, process instance count limits, multiple instance balancing and much more! These features give you the ability to control how programs utilize your computer’s resources based on automatically applied settings.

These features give you the ability to control how programs utilize your computer’s resources based on automatically applied settings.

Process Lasso is the ultimate Windows CPU affinity changer. The CPU affinity specifies the set of CPU cores an application is able to execute on. With Process Lasso, you can control this with a persistent setting that applies every time the application is run, or change it dynamically while the application is running once a threshold is met. The CPU affinity is commonly changed to limit CPU use or improve performance.

Park Control Empirical evidence shows that disabling core parking can make a real difference in system performance. There are many factors that will determine precisely how efficacious it will be for any given system. However, generally, Windows is too aggressive in its core parking, resulting in excess latency during bursting CPU loads (the most common type).

Attached you will find
    Process Lasso EXE and JPG for settings.
    https://dl.bitsum.com/files/processlassosetup64.exe

Park Control and JPG Settings
    https://dl.bitsum.com/files/parkcontrolsetup64.exe or https://dl.bitsum.com/files/parkcontrolsetup32.exe

Empty standby ram list and GameboostHD both Programs you need to have set up in task scheduler with jpeg instructions for both
    https://r1ch.net/assets/gameboosthd/gameboosthd-1.32.zip
    https://wj32.org/wp/download/1455/

ISCL Run 1 x and it will load at start up and also clear your paged ram.
    https://www.wagnardsoft.com/ISLC/ISLC v1.0.2.2.exe

yobooh likes this.
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    uh uh, no way new guy.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  3. Likashots

Likashots Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    Thanks dude! Yeah, I spent a lot of time on this.

4. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Don`t worry, some user will find it useful.

Btw, I have never seen core parking in Windows 10.

iNerd and (deleted member) like this.

5. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    Seriously? It certainly does on my 4790k i still have to disable it

6. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Seriously.

PS
    Btw, there is no need in 3rd party tools to disable core parking - it can be done through Windows power plans.

iNerd likes this.
  7. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    I just do it in reg edit anyway

8. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Technically (and philosophically) speaking that is not correct way, but since it works I usually do not comment it.

9. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    "This is my first attempt and or try and providing things I've discovered from several hours of researching..."

All due respect but most of us here have been using, tweaking, troubleshooting and researching our PCs for years or decades, so what new you could bring to the table now is questionable.

We are surely familiar with all software you mentioned and developer of ISLC is actually present in this forum btw (@Wagnard ).
    The rest can be called snake oil at best, except maybe Process Lasso but even that is useful for forcing core affinity per executable when that is needed (and it never should be).

Last but not least, most of us surely won't download files from a link provided by just someone. Referring to that .zip file link of yours.

If you want to establish yourself here, perhaps start by just saying hello. If you are honest / legit you will make it here and perhaps even learn something while at it.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    big ROBOT bill likes this.
  10. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Process Lasso doesn't really do anything for games on Windows 10, plus if you use it you won't need GameboostHD on top nor ParkControl which is included in PL, kinda have to purchase a license to make full use of it anyway.
    Neither do you need 2 things to clean standbye memory, I never noticed a difference between using one or not.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020

11. loracle

loracle Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660 super