GeForce 442.59 Game Ready Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Deleted member 255716, Mar 10, 2020.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Ok so Installed new 442.74 driver and it played fine - the video with custom time location, but I also restarted PC in that time. Google said pc restart can fit it.. so not sure, will see later.

eDIT: Now its happening @ steam ingame overlay and build-in browser, even with new 442.74.. meh.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    Lex Luthor likes this.
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti

Youtube is suffering from service congestion due to all the stuff going on.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  3. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Makes no sense to who you? When the internet came on line in 95 download.com was one of the first site to be dedicated to download appz. Think it still exists? All that build and run their own box do not need appz anymore. Foobar, MPC, Photoshop, Autocad and such have been chosen and a windows appz store is useless to some. I am vpn'd and firewalled up and don't do facebook you make a presumption that makes no sense.

4. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    I think I agree with you, I installed 442.19 drivers and I was having odd lag issues at some games (mind you this was a clean install with DDU) and I couldn't find any issues on my computer, then I downgraded to 441.87 drivers and the games are as they used to be, The Division 2 is super smooth as it should be, with the 442 driver it would lag a lot and that game barely has fps drops for me, I know it, I have played it for too long.

loracle likes this.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Ioracles 3dmark issues don't translate into actual game performance or lag issues Smough.

He also hasn't properly reported them, since ManuelG seemed unaware of any reports.

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Yeah it was steam vidco19 infection, they made a cure now and also updated chromium to the latest.

Lex Luthor and Mufflore like this.
  7. superleeds27

superleeds27 Active Member

GPU:
    Inno3D GTX560 TI
    Hmm. I've had a few issues lately with the Division 2. Almost feels like huge frame drops, so much that the game comes to a halt/lag for like 1-4 seconds, before kicking back in. It almost feels like it's going to crash to desktop!

Not sure if it's driver related or just Division 2 patch related

8. carb1de

carb1de Member

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I was tearing my hair out for a while trying to fix this, all manner of quality setting combinations etc.

Turned out, just needed to switch to DX11, fixed all the stutters/hangs that I assume were assets loading in