NZXT Launches World of Warcraft H510 PC Gaming Case With rather Dazzling Looks

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. ladcrooks

ladcrooks Guest

GPU:
    DECIDING
    Quite striking actually. WoW never appealed to me, but i can see why some do :cool:

3. Avalanche

Avalanche Member

GPU:
    PNY GTX 1080
    The color scheme looks very nice on both cases.

Its just sad that most cases are now lookalike boxes with the same interior design though...

4. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    So, they release these cases as the popularity of WoW is at it's lowest point? Would have been better to do this a decade ago....

There's a lot more variety in case exterior appearance now, than there was 15+ years ago..... At one time, the biggest difference in case exterior appearance, was the branding sticker.

There's only so many ways you can differentiate cases by interior design. It's really a case of function over form.

anticupidon likes this.

5. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Some deal between Blizzard and NZXT.
    As @sykozis pointed, WoW kinda is losing fans and this is a way of rejuvenate the stagnant situation.
    Yeah, we seem to be bickering at everything, but not for no reason.
    I wish NZXT all the sales of the decade.

6. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    Let me preface by saying I am not a fan of WoW, never played it and never will.

However, you are actually wrong. WoW popularity is at a new high due to WoW classic. Perhaps you missed that?

7. maikai

maikai Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070
    Their numbers are higher now than a decade ago? All the MMo's I had hope for either ended up being duds or no longer exist

8. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    According to the last numbers I saw, WoW only had an estimated "3M-ish" active subscriptions, up from an estimated 1.7M active subscribers in October 2018. That's far below the ~12M active subscriptions during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion.

Not even close. According to estimates, the active subscription count is still down about 75% compared to the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, where the active subscription count peaked at just over 12M....

9. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Pretty neat, shame about the window.

10. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    Blizzard themselves said that when Classic came out their total WoW subs were higher than at any point in the game's history.
    Estimates are just that, estimates. It's like market analysts licking their finger and holding it up trying to catch the wind of the industry. Often they are wrong.

Either way, the cases look nice. Not something I'd ever buy but I do like my cases as anonymous as possible.

11. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Blizzard's statement was that quarterly subscription increases were higher than any point in the game's history. The game has not, however, gained 12M players since WoW Classic debuted...lol

The estimated active subscription counts are based on subscription figures released by Blizzard themselves. If Blizzard is providing false numbers, investors wouldn't be happy.

The cases would look better without the clear side panel......if it were 10 years ago and $100 less, I'd have gone for one....