NWA Powerrr!!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Deleted member 271771, Nov 6, 2019.

1. So who is watching NWA power? Better than wwe, aew, impact, aaa, etc? I think so. Studio wrestling is back, and it doesn't suck. They have a solid roster (james storm, nick aldis, eli drake), and aren't hotshotting themselves into obvlivion (looking at you, aew). So much less goofy than all the rest. All that, plus Jim Cornette at the announce table, and a Dokken song for the intro. Check it out.
    [​IMG]

Serotonin likes this.
  2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I used to like watching...back when it was Dutch Savage, Jimmy Snooka, Rowdy Roddy Piper...back in the '70's. For me personally I can't see the attraction it had when I was much younger.

3. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    It's easily the best wrestling available. WWE is a disaster. AEW is too full of themsevles. TNA is just boring. This, however, is classic and exciting. It has an old school feel but doesn't push the nostalgia too far where it becomes annoying or detracting. Better roster than TNA OR AEW imo. I'm loving it. My buddies and I were just talking about how this has become the most entertaining wrestling show we watch.

Deleted member 271771 likes this.
  4. Amen brother

Serotonin likes this.

5. Episode 7 still going strong.....if you hate modern wrestling, you will like this.

Serotonin likes this.
  6. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Jim Cornette, please turn in your key. Your work in wrestling is done.

7. It was pretty funny, and not racist. People just too sensitive these day. He said, in reference to trevor murdoch, that trevor was " tough enough to ride a motorcycle through ethiopia with a bucket of kfc"........it was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but not racist.

Serotonin likes this.
  8. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    That's it? I didn't know what he said. Just kept reading he was in trouble. That's sad. That's ...this world sometimes man..lol

9. Yeah, they pulled the episode, cut it out, and re-posted. I figured this would be a big stink as soon as i saw that. Pretty weak, for sure. Color commentator's are supposed to be edgy......it is sad.

Serotonin likes this.

10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    He said "He’s the only man I’ve ever known that can strap a bucket of fried chicken on his back and ride a motor scooter across Ethiopia."
    I mean, you really cannot get more overtly racist than that.

11. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Just seems excessive to fire the guy. Suspend him.