[OFFICIAL] Windows 10 - 19H1 - RTM

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by Extraordinary, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    RTM means the gold disks are with OEM's and being rolled into upcoming system releases.

2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    .449 is out on the release preview channel now replacing the earlier .448 update from last week.

SSU's KB4525419 (Should be the same as the SSU for 447 and 448)
    CU's KB4522355

Guessing Microsoft is speeding up this testing a bit in time for 1909's update in early November.
    .100024 should also be updated to .18362 or 18363 .449 now if in the release preview ring, remaining in the slow ring will see a update to 20H1 soon as the next update and moving users over to this build instead. :)

18362 or 18363 depending on if the user installed the enablement package or not whether manually or via the Windows Update process and landing on 1909 and 19H2's various builds and updates with the features in a enabled state.
    Applies to 19H1 and 19H2 or 1903 and 1909 since well they're pretty much the same now minus said enablement package. :D
    (And a few newer fixes whatever they might be as part of .447, .448 and now .449 here for the release preview branch and testing the latest updates.)

EDIT: There's that blog post.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...g-the-november-2019-update-ready-for-release/

EDIT: Ah but first users on .10024 will get a build change to 18362.418 which is a full ESD and then once on that build it's going to update to .440 and newer depending on insider or not.
    (.446 regular and .449 now for those on the release preview ring.)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    -Tj-, Jackalito and warlord like this.
  3. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    At least you should simply understand that RTM is not Final, so not important. Even Dona Sarkar, ex-head of Windows Insiders Team, said, RTM is overrated. Nuff said.

@JonasBeckman Thanks for the news. I successfully updated to 18363.449.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    well i have been informed Feature update has once again fubar my dads friend computer. No internet, files missing Windows 10 the OS that keeps on giving. I keep telling people I dont want hear it I dont want fix I sure anit gona deal with for it free but I keep getting volunteered for.

5. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Make it worse and they never ask you again ;)

Works with shopping, dishes, housework, decorating, phone calls to companies, the list is endless :D

RzrTrek likes this.
  6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Im ignoreing the text msg from my dad atm bout it he will call me sooner or later.... I really regret learning PC stuff and people learn I know that stuff, which why i no longer tell that to people meet or hang out with anymore. they either know i know cause they known me for 20+ years or they dont.

Dont tell my you one those people that makes mess and dirty things and thinks someone else should clean it for you? if so slap you self up side your head for me :rolleyes:, less you just making point about making things worse so they dont ask even then.

7. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    No, I just purposely make a bad job of things I don't like doing so I am never asked to do it again, but yea I am also that guy who gets asked to fix PCs, just yesterday was asked to replace the HDMI port on a PS4, I said no

Lost my interest in fixing PCs and stuff for people these days, it's dropped from everyone and their dog asking me to almost no-one now because I cba

8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    replace hdmi port on ps4? I would be like GTFO to someone asking that. I my comment of slapping you self up side your head stands :eek:
    you made said mess or dirtied you clean it! yay that is kinda a pet peeve to me:p

9. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    You're welcome to come clean for me :D

10. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    more like I will beat you in to cleaning your mess haha.. less you married and your wife or kids or doing it so you dotn have to cause everyone need to learn that stuff.

anyone it was feature update that fubar the pc and the feature update cant even be uninstalled cause the function failed. so YAY i have not pc to look at cause of WU doing spectacular updates

11. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Lived on my own / with gf's for the past 25 years, if I don't like it, I don't do it, that's the main reason to have your own place, no goddamn parents telling you what to do :D

12. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
  13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Microsoft "Cheer's another successful CU released, Drink's all around"

End User "What they break this time? and how much stupid and I gona have to deal with""

I dont recommend MS OS / PC to anyone anymore less they know what they doing and are willing to fix there own crap when it goes stupid. Win10 is nightmare form the stand point of IT person less they getting payed good money to deal with the stupid that happen from MS and there updates and the stupid from people that break there own systems cause the just willy nilly click everything

14. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    Just when I thought I had received the 1909 update, 449'd.

15. PQED

PQED Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    The DPC issues recently returned despite not changing anything; still running Windows Defender (tried BitDefender, no difference).

Running sfc /scannow didn't really do anything other than telling me I had 9 problems that couldn't be fixed.
    Ran SFCFix which cleared up all 9 problems, and the DPC issues vanished once again.

Are the windows updates corrupting system files or something? I don't know what to think anymore.

Edit: I'm currently on 18362.418, btw.

16. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    Just curious, how is SPCFix differ from using SFC (System File Checker) or DISM commands to fix corrupted files. I did a quick search but didn't see "how" it fixes things.

PS: you should be on 18362.449.

17. bobmitch

bobmitch Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 4070 TI OC
    [​IMG] https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-h...weird-icons-i-believe-usb-3-0-ports-only.html

Looks like a new bug with the .449 release in both 1903 and 1909. I checked Printers and Devices in Control panel. My EVGA CLC 280 cpu cooler and my printer are now listed as "Unspecified". Custom icons are gone as well. Looks like a USB 2.0 and 3.0 issue. This is becoming widespread. Take a look in your control panel and see if yours has changed.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  18. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    And? All devices work correctly. Why should I care about Control Panel view?

19. bobmitch

bobmitch Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 4070 TI OC
    Actually, with my printer...not always. There was an earlier issue where I could turn on the printer and Windows still reported it as "offline" and I couldn't print. I had to turn the printer off...or reboot my machine to get the printer "online" Microsoft fixed the issue with a patch...and now broke it again. If I power up my printer...not always online. Note...the green check mark notes printer is online...but it's not. When it was under "Printers" there was an Epson icon and when the printer was online it was full color and the green checkmark. Now...can't tell until I try to print

20. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    When you can print does the green checkmark appear? If yes then problem with your printer does not relate to the view in Control Panel.