Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by harkinsteven, Mar 23, 2017.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    So this is my first experience in deathmatch..... every single player was a bot, and I won, because all the bots did was walk back and forth shooting at walls.

I even stood in front of them, punched them, threw grenades on them.

Also, are the player names chinese?

*edit*

AHHHHHHHH!!! I understand what they are doing now, they are using bots for the sake of getting gear in the game, it doesn't matter if a player does nothing they get something at the end of each match so they are basically just idling in a live match and using a bot to make the character walk back and forth and shoot the held weapon to make it look like it's not idle so it gets to the end of round.

Bungie needs to fix this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    ShadowDuke likes this.
  2. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Wut?! Never seen that and I've been at it for years :eek:

That's a PC "perk" me thinks ..

3. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    As much as I love the game, Bungie needs to work on the economy a little a bit, things like the new Vex mind components for example. I got loads of the damn things sitting in my postbox because I'm constantly capped with them. Same as Glimmer, I'm almost all the time at the cap no matter how many bounties I do and then I keep getting Glimmer boost mods and season pass boosters.

I would put the Glimmer cap at half a mill, increase the cost of bounties slightly and maybe introduce a transmog vendor who charges you something like 10-25k glimmer per slot you want to change the appearance of, I think that would be a start. Maybe add a ship vendor that sells a few more ships on a weekly rotation at different price points, not just the few static ones that one chick sells.

Another criticism I have is that the amount of content Shadowkeep gave us right from the go has been somewhat underwhelming, I think the plan is to add more as the season's go by which I suppose is cool and all but had I bought the expansion for just the story missions, I would have been pretty disappointed. Most of my entertainment has come from doing activities that F2P players have and doing some of the stuff from previous expansions. Come weekend I might finish warmind and when I get paid I might even buy Forsaken just for the story missions.

4. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Man I've never seen such a thoroughly broken competitive matchmaker in my life until I started playing comp in this game! It doesn't seem to matter one bit which queue I play, Survival or Survival Freelance, its totally fooked! If anything, I find myself having better games in the regular survival but as soon as I queue for freelance my team gets absolutely wiped! Think I got a hot streak of exactly 1 win in the last 10 or so comp games!

5. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Finally made it to fabled in comp for the Recluse. 90% of the time solo queue was a complete waste of time for me, I had much better games in the normal queue.

drandiiski likes this.
  6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    What a great way to earn triumphs :)

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    It's a nice change from being shat on by players that have god mode skills who have been playing the game for ages......... hahaha/

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Boy, did I had a crap RNG past week. ALL my powerful rewards dropped on two slots only! Helmet, special weapon, helmet, special weapon, helmet, special weapon … WTF?! Hope the reset will bring me better RNG, because if I get one more helmet or special weapon I’ll flip my crap…

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    That's exactly the reason why I haven't touched Gambit or Crucible :) Those playing are simply way too skilled (since skill matchmaking is absent).

10. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Reviving this thread for Season 9 (Season of Dawn) today. Surprised no one is talking about this game. Ever since it has moved to Steam, and Bungie breaking up with Activision, this game has been getting better and better. Definitely check it out if anyone hasn't already!

The Phoenix likes this.

11. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    Just waiting until noon to spend my 1000 silver lol

12. The Phoenix

The Phoenix Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3070
    yeah ready to see whats new an try to new mode

13. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    That Sundial PVE activity is quite fun AND challenging. Looking forward to what they will do with it over time. I am not a fan of the rewards for this season; I thought the last season's rewards were better, or maybe they just suck for my hunter.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  14. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Yea overall its good, didn't complete Sundial yet, but now I'm getting 959-960 drops :)

also for those who don't know

https://whereisxur.com

15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    forget where is xur lol

this auto bot is always one step ahead.
    https://xur.wiki/

wish they made more strikes and not just sundal, then same old. Winter season was meh, but i baked a lot of cookies, like 290 and lvl'd form 50-60 to 110 :D

16. Crisidelm

Crisidelm Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5700 DD Ultra
    I'm running into a bit too many cheaters lately; I know it's a plague that can't be quite eradicated, but it's getting out of hand. From lag-switchers/throttlers to full-on hackers with full auto weapons that are not full auto, infinite heavy ammo, aimbotters and so on.

17. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Game is on sale ,dirt cheap ,not sure If I will pick it up yet.I think like $10USD

18. Crisidelm

Crisidelm Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5700 DD Ultra
    Afaik 10$ is the price for the season pass.

19. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070

@-Tj- How are your guardian games going?

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Hey, it's ok

I like this new wakeboard sparrow, you can do lots of tricks etc :D I got exotic version now , so it's mine to keep.

And apprently there will be another season before new DLC, starting on 9 April.