Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Thankfully bf5 isn't this.

2. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Have you actually played Warfighter, or just basing that off of reviews?

Because Warfighter is really awesome. And I know a lot of people who feel the same way.

3. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

Agreed, Warfighter is one of my favourite FPS games. I've done the campaign more times than I can remember.

It gets a lot of undeserved hate

Shataan likes this.
  4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    where u use the holo markers to move your team sort of mass effect squad mgmt like? vaguely recall drone missions think i played it.

5. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Been playing this game over the weekend, and it's safe to say, Call of Duty is back; the Call of Duty I remember during the MW and MW2 days.

I have been playing with friends who I couldn't play with in the past due to the lack of crossplay, and it's quite glorious; seeing people from Xbox, PS, and PC, all in the same lobby. TECHNOLOGY!

They have put a lot of thought in to each map, a lot of flanking and routes to take, so it's hard to get cornered.

The guns are simply amazing! They finally got them right. The sound just adds more to the awesomeness! It's very accurate and satisfying.

I hope the next Battlefield takes notes on the feel of the guns from this game because they have truly outdone themselves this time.

If you are on the fence about this game, I will say go for it. I think there is something for everyone here. Enjoy!

Shataan likes this.
  6. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Yeah, no...

7. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    That's your opinion, and you can stick to it. I will stick to mine. Carry on now.

8. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    The game was so good and sold so well that it didn't sell nowhere near as well as expected, has an 55 on metacritic along with a 5.4 user review score "based on 645 Ratings", EA shut down the studio developing the series, put the series on hold, and it's been on hold for the last 6-7 years until they announced a shitty VR game this year.

Also, warfighter is literally the definition of what it means to be a generic scripted linear modern military FPS on a lower budget then CoD when it was released.

Besides somehow having the most generic gameplay then the genre defining CoD the game had horrible cheap set pieces and scripted sections and there needs to industry blacklist for whoever wrote the stories for Battlefield and and MoH 2010-12.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  9. Party Poison

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

Your point being?

10. Reclusive781

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    The game is crap and you're saying it's good. There's a lot of wrong here. The 55 on metacritic alone... jesus and that's really bad for a AAA title.

11. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    You say this game has something for everyone - as a part of everyone, i say no.

12. Party Poison

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

So we can't have fun because metacritic said so?

13. MarkyG

MarkyG Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070Ti
    Opinions. Subjectivity. Everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion. I watched Terminator Dark Fate over the weekend (in IMAX, no less). My friend liked it too, I liked it. There are a lot of people who don't like it. Fair enough.

14. Reclusive781

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    No, but telling people the game gets undeserved hate is really stupid and you're acting as if the game should've gotten at least and 80 on metacritic.

You're saying a factually bad game is good.

15. Party Poison

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

Do you base a games worth on metacritic alone? I'd have gave it bugger all because I don't care for arbitrary numbers making up a games value.

Metacritic rating is as helpful as an IGN review score.

Its all subjective. If the majority didn't like it fine, But I and others greatly enjoyed it.
    I don't see why you'd feel the need to dive into a tangent about how X game has a low metacritic so we should stop saying we liked it.

Do you stand outside the cinema shouting review scores and checking people like and hate the correct things?

16. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    There will always be haters, no matter what. I am capable of enjoying multiple games without having to hate on one or the other. You do you buddy

17. Reclusive781

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    Never told you to stop liking the game. You went out of your way to contribute to Damiens post and say the game gets undeserved hate and I'm like no it doesn't. You're saying the game is good and I'm saying it isn't. It's that simple.

Do I base a games worth on metacritic alone? No. Do I take into account all the gameplay footage and the general census people have on the game? Yes and I also watch Youtubers and I also use watch Youtubers like totalbiscuit. RIP.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  18. GarrettL

GarrettL Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4070 TI
    Ok,ok ok.

Let's let it go. We all don't always like the same things..................

Party Poison and shoja like this.
  19. Reclusive781

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    What? Average? That's not how modern review scales work. You must be late. :D

[​IMG]

It's funny when a pic is meant to be a joke when it's actually true.

shoja and fantaskarsef like this.
  20. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Say it again louder for the people in the back! #preach