Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta Specs

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Activision and Infinity Ward have announced that the open beta PC build for Call of Duty Modern Warfare is available for pre-load. PC gamers will have to install the Blizzard app, launch it and downlo...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta Specs

2. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Call of Duty = hey it's finally autumn!.....now where's my cash cow!

glad to see this game can run good on my setup.

toyo likes this.
  3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Good to see 1660 and 580 can handle the game at highest settings.

4. HybOj

HybOj Master Guru

GPU:
    Gygabite RTX3080
    So windows 7 are now officially DX12 compatible system.

5. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    Yup, World of Warcraft was the first game to support DX12 on Win7, and since last month every studio has been able to support DX12 on Windows 7. Current games will require a patch though.

6. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    That's highly relative. If people making those stats believe that minimum requirement HW should do 30fps+ on low details...
    And if recommended can do 60fps+ on medium details...

7. Gr33nflyguy

Gr33nflyguy Guest

GPU:
    16GB
    Played it for a few hours and asked for a refund.

The lag engine is the worst i have ever seen. You are not seeing what other players are.
    Bugs, yes it is a BETA but wtf man!!!!!
    The cheating, surprise, surprise another COD game and the cheats owning it already. Every COD game for the past 12 years, well from the beginning really, is just owned by the cheats and nothing or very, very little is done. It is just now they do even about it. You pay stupid amounts of money for a game that you will be restricted in game progression regardless of skill.

But people are stupid, and Activision will take your money if you are stupid enough to give it to them.

8. Kutep0v

Kutep0v Member

GPU:
    3080 Ti GameRock OC
    Honestly, I don't see anything good. I really don't understand why such high system requirements are. Graphics looks awful. It's not even 2010! Minimum system requirements should be enough for max settings.

Just for comparison: friend's GTX 760 at absolute minimum graphics barely hit 40 FPS in MW2019, but has 60+ on Ultra (without MSAA) in Battlefield 4 (2013) which is much larger and much more beautiful. It's ridiculous!

Activision should have spent time optimizing the engine, not an aggressive advertising.
    [​IMG]

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    what the hell did you break in your game files?

10. Kutep0v

Kutep0v Member

GPU:
    3080 Ti GameRock OC
    Nothing. It always happens for a split second after returning to the lobby. Check MW subreddit, there are many similar screenshots with other operators.

11. toyo

toyo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070Ti 8G
    Very generic shooter. Gave it a try, it runs... OK, I guess, I don't have much to protest, 1080p maxed it stays mostly between 75 and 100 fps. I just wish we would get some innovation. It's so tiring seeing all this rehashing of old crap. Give us something fresh.

12. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    think the game looks better like that then again it still wont make me like CoD or the series in general

So long as masses keep buy the same thing every years like Madden and other such games there wont be much change, CoD was eh 10 years ago and it still is imo

toyo likes this.
  13. cyberfredxxx

cyberfredxxx Member Guru

GPU:
    WF 780 GTX
    Usually I dont like Cod (I prefer BF :D) but this time , I tried the open beta and honestly , the game seems good for me : the 2 us 2 mode is very fun.
    Ok graphics are not better thant BF , but the new engine is not bad.
    Actually I dont know if I ll buy the game but pleasantly surprised !

airbud7 likes this.
  14. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    I don't understand the thinking behind calling it Modern Warfare. CoD Modern Warfare came out 12 years ago. Why would they name it exactly the same as a previous iteration. I guess this shows the lack of imagination shown by the developers, something we've seen for years. Another CoD, meh.

15. InfDaMarvel

InfDaMarvel Guest

GPU:
    HD3850 256mb
    Plays pretty good at around 50-60FPS on a HD7970 3GB. All Low Settings. 1080p