Gamescom Game Ready Driver 436.02 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Vidik, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/gamescom-2019-game-ready-driver/
    https://www.guru3d.com/news_story/n...clusive_geforce_experience_download_only.html

Gamescom Game Ready Driver Improves Performance By Up To 23%, And Brings New Ultra-Low Latency, Integer Scaling and Image Sharpening Features

We hope you have a great time gaming on the new GeForce Game Ready 436.02 WHQL drivers, our 105th set of Game Ready drivers hand-crafted over the past 5 years. To install, head on over to the GeForce Experience Drivers tab, starting at 6am PT on August 20th.

Release notes are already available:
    http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/436.02/436.02-win10-win8-win7-release-notes.pdf

DOWNLOAD:
    https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-436-02-whql-driver-download.html

2. Strange Times

Strange Times Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6600 XT
  3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I like the integer scaling. And with a picture of FTL in there too. Love it. Will download these, my first driver update in many weeks.

Kolt and pharma like this.
  4. endbase

endbase Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX4070 OC
    I'm waiting for it to see some differences in performance and visuals

5. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    FINALLY!!!

fantaskarsef and Kolt like this.
  6. fr3quency

fr3quency Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1660
    So in about 2 hours and 40 minutes.

7. Carbonic

Carbonic Member

GPU:
    1080ti
    Nvidia forcing their malware like telemetry gathering Geforce Experience down my throat is not something I like. AMD looks better and better.

evgenim, joe187 and Strange Times like this.
  8. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    True. I too am surprised that this driver isn't offered as the normal download tbh. Although I use GFE and never had issues with it, so it's not my bother, but I understand why a lot of people are upset unless they release the driver via the website as well. Or somebody just uploads it eventually, smh.

9. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    All their drivers are released on their website, this won't be any different.

10. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    looks like it is Turing exclusive...
    "....thanks to a hardware-accelerated programmable scaling filter available in Turing, GPU Integer Scaling is finally possible!"
    "So if you have a GeForce RTX or GeForce GTX 16-Series GPU, and have installed our new Game Ready Driver, you can enable an Integer Scaling beta in the NVIDIA Control Panel, in the “Adjust Desktop Size and Position” Display menu"

fantaskarsef likes this.

11. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    30 bit color support include games or only exclusive to creative applications?

12. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Ahh es that's true. Forgot to update my specs since you don't see them. I'm running a 2080TI so I'm fine I guess.
    Not sure why other cards can't do that since... this should have been the standard after all.

13. jaju123

jaju123 Guest

GPU:
    2x AMD R9 290 Crossfire
    What will it look like if I use integer scaling in something like battlefield V?

14. DJ_Casper

DJ_Casper Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4070 Dual
    Who does insist on installing it? They give you choice and you decide. Your tears are not required here as AMD drivers

Spax1171 likes this.
  15. AlmondMan

AlmondMan Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900 XT Reference
    Another launcher for people to whine about :p when will nvidia start selling games through it, I wonder.

16. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well if the download indeed is exclusive to GFE... I think that's what he was referring to. Which I too have to admit, although unbothered, wouldn't be fly.

Don't you have to claim game bundles via GFE? Never bought a game bundle with an Nvidia GPU but... :D

17. garyb

garyb Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070
    I guess i am the only one that doesn't care about telemetry, take all the info you need Nvidia as long as you provide top class drivers.

18. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    It will be available both on Geforce.com's download page as well as through GFE.

The forum and driver articles have for a long time now only posted how to obtain it through GFE.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  19. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    its specifically for Desktop OpenGL applications that benefit from10:10:10 modes.

20. Astug

Astug Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti
    [Tom Clancy's The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. [2587043/200406322]

Still not fixed :(

Strange Times likes this.