Nvidia 435.80 pre-release driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Krzyslaw, Aug 1, 2019.

1. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    LOL? I have, and I am not having the same issues. None at all really. Again, one person one report. I am also using the latest insider build. So I've verified I don't have that issue(s) and so far, nobody else is either. If that changes, I am sure you will be here to report it.

2. AQUILES

AQUILES Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Yes, they are.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    dying light uses a weird unity renderer that doesn't handle DSR properly.
    MK11 is reading the screen modes via the monitor api for HDR/SDR compliance, it will only show what the monitor supports, and no DSR resolutions.

and what monitor do you use?

Because if you'd noticed recently, you can get issues because of 10bit displays, or variable refresh rate tech, or.... the windows build itself.

potentially this driver only works properly with the 20h1 build.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  4. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    As above guys this driver is more Studio driver than Game ready or how Nvidia call this, this driver is required for OptiX and Blender Cycles RTX OptiX acceleration/denoise etc and I think few of other renderers require this driver

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

5. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
  6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    so this new "feature" is basicly them renaming pre render and removing thread optimization and combining it?? not really sure I like that cause for some games I actual turn off thread optimization specifically for a game, I usual just leave that alone thread optimzation alone. and for some game I specify 1 for pre render, like witcher and skyrim seeing for me those need that have hitching/stuttering

or am i missing somthing

7. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    Pre-render frames (1,2,3, etc) and thread optimization (on/off) are both in 435.80. I think they changed it from the last 435 version.

8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    so there both gona remain there? there just adding another setting that controls the 2? or did I skip threw to much of the thread when I skimming threw it about this "new" setting

9. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    It looks the same to me, I didn't install the earlier one.
    I also don't have G-sync monitor if that matters.

10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I have a 10 bit display. This is the second build I have used the driver on. I've noticed you're just making up new reasons to avoid this is the sole report in existence of this happening. You're spamming the thread asserting the driver IS bad with one random report and based on YOU not even using the driver. I'm sure there's a huge 'potential' for you to make something else up.

AQUILES and -Tj- like this.

11. Mustang104

Mustang104 Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia 3080 RTX
  12. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
  13. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Also pointless quote of me, mk11 never worked with dsr with any driver on 980ti, I just pinpointed it's still not fixed with that 435.

14. fr3quency

fr3quency Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1660
  15. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    the graphical issues have been reproduced on 18362.267 with a 2060.

Actually meant to write something there, now have.

16. Mico

Mico Guest

GPU:
    msi 1070 ti aero
    Out of curiosity...does anyone gains anything by asserting that the driver is good/bad? You are taking it like it's a personal matter...if its good for you use it, if not don't...seems easy to me. -_-

AsiJu likes this.
  17. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    ""The Nvidia panel itself indicates that the driver 435.80 was released on 05/09/2019, it is possible that this driver will be officially released on this date, I would assume that it was tested a month before the official release.""

Where are you seeing that date?
    Anyway with MS release can mean many things depending on what ring and build.

18. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    Ok, I don't have GE installed, anyway it is for next build of OS.
    But seems to work ok for me in 1903.

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

No link then? I mean, I can make all sorts of claims, but I avoid that unless I actually have evidence. Do you have evidence of your continued spam that this is a horrible driver? You seem to take it personally.

endbase likes this.
  20. klepp0906

klepp0906 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 2080TI
    i mean, its the same company that will allow you to change your email 1 time. thats it. not 1 email change per month, or year, but period. Want a new one after that? rip your account - make a new one.

not even sure the frontrunners to the modern internet as we know it, even missed how obnoxious of a rule that would be.

told me over the phone it was for "security" reasons. Well, i guess theyre more secure than... everyone? I told em ive never seen that, ever, anywhere. Ive been doing this 25 years.

aaaanyhow - thats about as off topic as it gets eh.