AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.7.3 driver download

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Kepler have some serious issues with its drivers. I have gtx760 and re2 remake is so dark, like brightness is broken. I posted this to nvidia driver section and nothing is fixed, nobody cares. Performance is awful btw. I also have r9 280x and uvd bug was fixed long time ago. Im not using the card atm so i didnt know issue is back..

2. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Did you try to run it in different screen modes? Like fullscreen, windowed, fullscreen windowed? My girlfriend had weird issue (odd color palette) with mass effect andromeda on her 970 and one way to workaround it was to change screen mode to fullscreen windowed.

3. Teksu

Teksu Guest

GPU:
    Corsair 16gb
    With my 5700 xt on 19.7.3 I'm unable to launch gta v. Tried deleting the settings file, verifying the game files, ddu and clean install of x.3.

Reverted to x.2 and gta ran fine. updated to .3 again and the problem resumed.

4. ausgrey

ausgrey Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700XT
    I have the same problem. GTAV does not launch when trying to use DirectX 11 mode and some of my other games are also broken when trying to run them in dx11 eg: Dirt Rally, Aliens Vs Predator, basically anything that is pure dx11

5. Mirko1978

Mirko1978 Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT
    I have bunch of problems too, relive in 19.7.3 disappeared, wattman not work at all, PC crash randomly with BSOD, browser is so buggy, my games crash every hour or less,..end things like that.
    Idk what to do ..probably i will sell card :(

6. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Lol.

Clean install your drivers...at worst clean install w10 1903.

Or maybe your PSU is not good enough and giving power problems.

7. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    3 people in this thread did:
    - made account
    - made post about 5700XT issues
    - logged out
    - did not log in again

As their last activity is mere minutes after posting. Maybe those are separate people, but I doubt it. If they are, they should create separate threads, so we can see their issues and help them.

But to be honest, if someone states that 19.7.2 works, but 19.7.3 does not... solution is simple.
    Same goes for "buying" and immediately "selling" card because there was bad driver installation... buggy browser? Like enabled HW acceleration for video playback or what? It can be disabled and it is common thing to do. But if it is browser in general, there is good reason to run memtest. Especially since many things crash.

Their systems are older:
    - no mentioning of attempt to use older GPU for comparison
    - built by themselves or others?
    - If themselves, I would expect posts to show some experience and less despair
    - If built by another person, I would expect that person to take responsibility

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  8. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Or they are trolls.

9. mtrai

mtrai Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RD Vega
  10. Teksu

Teksu Guest

GPU:
    Corsair 16gb
    I don't mind if you think I'm more than one person.
    If you would like to ship me an older gpu to test with I'll be glad to do so.
    As far as my logon times, not everything happens in the same timezone, so maybe get yourselves a fancier domain name if you wanna keep out the peasants.

11. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Since you confirmed that previous GPU in given system is not available for testing, stay at last working driver. Done.

12. Teksu

Teksu Guest

GPU:
    Corsair 16gb
    Sure, that's swell!
    Mind if I still share my experiences because others may be having the same trouble and might be looking for a fix? If that not the done thing around here I'll mosey on...

13. heibay

heibay Guest

requesting:
    -adding gaming profile drag and drop support.
    -make multiple game.exe and application.exe in different folder path possilbe.

ride 3 doesnt seem to give anymore lowlevelfatalerror crash that's been crashing with every driver after 18.12.1.1 - 19.7.1.
    amd rider(gpu)'s back.

14. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    this isn't the AMD feedback form.

15. ausgrey

ausgrey Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700XT
    I found a workaround for GTAV and other games, if you have 19.73 reinstall 19.72 over the top but dont install anything but the display drivers so it leaves the newer radeon settings ect. so far no crashing and gta now works in dx 11

16. Mirko1978

Mirko1978 Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT
    @
    LocoDiceGR

1903 will just makes more problems cos is buggy garbage.
    Driver is clean cos I instal fresh copy of windows
    PSU is new and have 700W.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  17. Mirko1978

Mirko1978 Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT
    Yeah ?
    You are here more then me and you have all rights this world to crap on me cos I have problem, right ?
    I am not troll, simple I have problem like bunch of other people with rx 5700xt, I try evrything and card not work properly.
    I try clean windows, clean driver with ddu, I try 19.7.1, 19.7.2, 19.7.3, try undelvolt, try without freesync, with freesync, try without VSR, try with VSR, try not touch anything just PnP...and so on.
    Result is same card crash sistem, OBS not work, Browser work like FPS game @3fps,Relive not work (in 19.7.3 Relive is removed), wattman not work, any crap not work.
    AMD make two driver in 10 days and both are garbage and they not fix any crap.
    At one point I thought maybe there was a problem with something else then I switch GPU, I put old semi-broken HD 7950 and all work like it should work.
    Sorry for my bad english but I think you have clue what I talking about.
    Yeah I put my card on sale cos I cant wait half year to AMD fix damn driver.

18. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Well, 1903 is future. If it is buggy garbage for you, it is not exactly bright future. Considering that practically nothing works for you, future is already with you.

If card is bad, send it back. No reason to sell it at reduced price... unless you did something ill advised.

19. Mirko1978

Mirko1978 Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT
    That is damn problem cos I do not know what make problems graphics itself or it's just a bad driver.

20. TUMIK

TUMIK Active Member

GPU:
    RX470
    the same thing only in this game .