Fallout 76

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, May 30, 2018.

1. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    This must suck for the 12 people who still play this trainwreck.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Well, it is coming to Steam so I guess they are getting it ready to make as much money as possible for that release by adding even more additional monetization....

I honestly wont be surprised if they push even further with adding even more little tiny things like the repair kit in Bethesda's never ending crusade to nickel and dime the player.

cerebus23 likes this.
  3. emperorsfist

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    Oh yeah, I've forgotten that it's coming to Steam. Well, not that I'll be touching it, but I think you're right. With the already failed sales, chances are that Bethesda will further monetise the game in order to squeeze some extra dosh from the few fanatics / Steam newbies that (will)play this game.

4. Syranetic

Syranetic Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 4080
    You mean because everyone basically stopped playing the game and moved onto other things?

D3M1G0D likes this.

5. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    It may upset or shock some, but plenty of people are still playing FO76.
    And that number will only go up once it releases on Steam (which I see timing out around their E3 showcase).

Even with the "pay to win" stuff, it will sell. People will play.

signex likes this.
  6. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    same people that stuck with eso when it was a broken buggy mess at release.

Sure SOME people will play crap games, and hey there is an outside chance that bethesda could turn 76 around, though that seems less likely every decision they make.....

I mean they could have kept to their word and not done some of the store stuff they did on a game that was already on respirators.

But by the time it is out on steam either they will have made something of a game worth playing, or the game is clearly doa, And they need to get a move on now if that is going to be a thing and well yea.......

if no man lie can turn that disaster around, and maybe we happy few seems to be getting better last i looked, then bethesda could do it if they had a mind to.

But this store stuff is shooting themselves in the foot on the heels of triple bypass. and gamers are not going to forget them lying to customers on the shop front nm what else the game is doing by then. It better be gdamn amazing game to sell well after the series of disasters around this title its launch and its continued operation.

7. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    ESO was a complete mess when it first released as well, but they turned it around.
    Nothings impossible, and it's very possible that FO76 could become a game that people wanted it to be.

Specially with the upcoming content later this year, that adds a new main quest line and such.

8. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    Did you see this? I heard about some of this, but man, it is way way worse than I thought.
    The video is brilliant though lmao

cerebus23 likes this.
  9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    So. like... um.. so.. or.. why.. or.. who actually pitched this as an idea that should be made?

why.. just why//

why.

Battle Royale.. no.

frikking todd..

Here's an idea for Fallout 76................. Rust, but with Fallout skin = Profit.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  10. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    hey lest they trying every lazy effort to "save" teh game.

11. emperorsfist

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    Ohoho, f*ck this game with a pineapple! XD

Kolt and Netherwind like this.
  12. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Let's give our Fallout fans more of what they never wanted in a Fallout game... Yes! More Multiplayer!

13. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Firestorm 76...

signex and emperorsfist like this.
  14. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
  15. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Still have to go into the .ini to get big fps boost. That engine vsync is just terrible, it almost cuts your fps in halve.

16. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    its obvious those items are making the game more casual, and adding idiotic ideas ( Battle Royal ) in a Fallout game.. is another step in admitting the product they released failed. so they squeeze the Lemon right now the best they can.. for some attention.
    looking at Andromeda and Anthem and compare it to BioWare's previous titles.. makes you wonder about Starfield and the next ES game... just saying...

17. IAmGhostDog

IAmGhostDog Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390
    This game seems to a real cluster f#ck/
    When all the DLC's are released and it hits Steam next year I might consider it.
    Not until.

18. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -

I feel sorry for the guys who're still trying to enjoy the game. It's like Bethesda doesn't give a damn.

19. emperorsfist

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    Not surprising. Not enough people play it to please the execs, so those that are there will be weaselled into spending more. As for the bugs, no surprise there, this is Bethesda we're talking about.

20. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Once this get's to steam i think i will give it a spin.

Seems right up my alley actually as i don't really care about story, and i like looting.