Download: AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.7.2 drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    AMD just released Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.7.2 drivers. The new update brings support for Gears of War 5 Beta as well as fixing a number of things. More info after the break. Download...

Download: AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.7.2 drivers

Support For
    • GEARS 5 BETA
    Fixed Issues
    • Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
    • Textures in Star Wars® Battlefront II may appear pixelated or blurry when using DirectX®11 API.
    • With Radeon Image Sharpening enabled, Radeon Overlay may flicker in DirectX®9 applications or games.
    • Valve Index headset may experience flicker for approximately 30 seconds when launching SteamVR on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics.
    • Auto Tuning controls in Radeon WattMan may fail to apply to per game profiles when global Radeon WattMan changes are made.
    • Some enemies may experience yellow texture/color corruption in DOOM™.
    • Auto Tuning features in Radeon WattMan may show max values instead of increased values when the Auto Tuning results screen is shown.
    • Radeon WattMan memory clock gauge may fail to update when memory clock changes have been made.
    • AMD Display Drivers may fail to uninstall when using express uninstall on Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
    Known Issues
    • AMD Log Utility Driver may intermittently fail to install on Windows®7 system configurations.
    • Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in game.
    • Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
    • Minor stuttering may occur when playing Fortnite™ during the first few minutes of gameplay on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics.
    • Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows®7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
    • Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.
    • League of Legends™ may fail to launch on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.

Embra, Jackalito, LocoDiceGR and 2 others like this.
  2. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Lots of fixed issues...Thats very nice!

Known issues with Navi in windows 7, like come on who is using w7 WITH A NAVI?

3. Krteq

Krteq Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 WC
    Installing now, will report tomorrow :)

Jackalito and LocoDiceGR like this.
  4. pakoo

pakoo Member Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Red Devil EL
    Installed in my new 5700xt.....I Will test tomorrow.

waltc3 likes this.

5. ektoradsj

ektoradsj Member

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB XFX
    Some ability effects on smite are invisible. (same as 19.7.1) . Clean install DDU.
    Rolled back to 19.5.2 everything works great.(shame because anti-lag worked pretty well.)
    hd7850 2gb
    win 10 1903 latest

6. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    IMO it's Beta ;)

7. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Labeled as beta.

8. ViRGE

ViRGE Guest

Super resolution not working on fury, and auto detect cant find may non steam/uplay games.

9. heibay

heibay Guest

video still tear in fullscreen with freesync on, near top screen with normal playback speed multiple tear spot on high playback speed.

10. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    WHEA-Logger errors have stopped for me in the Event Viewer, but now after booting up BO4 my screen goes black and lost signal.

Event Viewer gave me this: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

11. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    Same here, had this problem for quite some time. I still have to lower default monitor refresh rate to keep idle memory clock, and weird colors on install are still here. AMD do something.

12. Trihy

Trihy Member Guru

GPU:
    Onboard
    Weird or tinted colors is a pain.

Finished installing drivers with a full green screen. A simple reboot fix this. BUT it can happen again when launching a game, when changing resolutions, when screen goes to sleep and comes back, etc.

Completely random. Not only green, sometimes come at full brightness, all pink, red, etc.

Annoying bug.

13. waltc3

waltc3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 50th Ann 5700XT
    Some still pray at the shrine of Windows 7, believe it or not...;) Go figure. Up-to-date hardware is much better served by Win10, imo.

I'm not expecting much out of these drivers as it seems a knee-jerk reaction to the foul-up last week with the 7/7 19.7.1's--leaving out a number of hardware install .infs--some guy on reddit AMD told me that his 570 was left out as well as my 590--so AMD did a silent fix to put the hardware .infs back in (!)--but didn't tell anyone so we were sitting around scratching our heads--that guy had even put in an old nVidia card--like me, he had no clue--if I've ever seen this error before I cannot recall when. But the second release of 19.7.1 fixed all that for both of us. So, by putting out a new official driver the chances are better that everyone will get fixed up install-.inf wise--but they still haven't told anyone about the original snafu! Not good practice, imo.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  14. waltc3

waltc3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 50th Ann 5700XT
    Good deal! My 50th Anniversary 5700 XT arrives tomorrow. Right after I install I'm headed to my psychiatrist's couch--where his favorite recurring query is: "Why do you feel the overwhelming need to buy computer hardware you want as opposed to need?" We've been working through that one for a long time. Still no resolution!

Jagman, Jackalito, OnnA and 1 other person like this.
  15. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Of course, thats the most logical thing anyway!

-

I will clean install 19.7.2 right now! Feedback tomorrow!

16. A2Razor

A2Razor Guest

GPU:
    6800XT, XFX Merc319
    Enough still use Win7 that I'm routinely asked to keep testing it (far as software I've worked on). ;)

In all honesty though it depends on the types of games that people play. Older UE3 based ones still (and probably always will) run better under 7 {Blade and Soul and the niche Korean MMO's}. There's new titles using UE3 still launched every year. Some also use it for the ability to disable the 3D desktop compositor {officially} for lower input lag while gaming in windowed mode, where they don't have a freesync (or GSync compatible, cough) display.

The correct answer is that you 'need' it of course. I think I 'need' one too, and also with a custom liquid cooled setup (need that too).

17. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    Are you creating a thread dedicated to it's performance?

18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    My Wattman overlay keeps doing this after a while: http://prntscr.com/oggccc

And Radeon Settings won\t show either, it's just blank.
    Same happened with the previous drivers.

19. ClockClocker

ClockClocker Master Guru

GPU:
    970 gtx
    I can't help. AMD-Settings are a pretty unstable tool in my case (DDU didn't help). It would often crash when reseting profiles or "click around" too fast.
    Games however run fine. But in general the Settings need some work. My friend is basically has the ame experience with it so i guess it's kinda common,

20. elaganza

elaganza Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire r9 380
    Is it normal when in game anti-lag is on it automatically enhanc.sync sets to off? If i on e.sync aling with AL it crashes game in desktop in some mins later? Bv5,metro,rage2.