Download: Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.7.1 driver - Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Tadeo, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Maybe an actual dedicated gpu? ;)

2. Montville

Montville Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX 7900XT
    The GPU is constantly in @ x16 3.0 mode even when idle?
    nice electricity guzzler!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  3. HeavySmok

HeavySmok Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 570 4GB
    Hello, not here with same gpu:

[​IMG]

4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    My 580 also fine. Something is forcing your gpu to be stuck in 3d.

5. Montville

Montville Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX 7900XT
    are you on AMD CPU?

I see but your default clock is off - 1340?

will see when I am back to the old driver...

6. HeavySmok

HeavySmok Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 570 4GB
    Yes i am on AMD cpu (fx8320e), my clock is 1340 because it's the Sapphire nitro version of rx 570 and has a little OC by default. You have an rx 570 from Gigabyte. But we both use the same drivers and same OS (Win 10 Pro). So search what is forcing your GPU like Undying is saying on upper post.

7. Montville

Montville Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX 7900XT
    OKAY, back to 19.4.3 (300/300 idle) and all is normal again - it's the elevated clocks causing this problem!

[​IMG]

8. Strange Times

Strange Times Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6600 XT
    does anyone knows why nvidia cards have almost 2 times higher pixel fillrate than amd?)

9. Montville

Montville Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX 7900XT
  10. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Use FLA Calculator (GUI in En) + FRAPS
    https://www.gpureport.cz/Windows/FLAcalculator/FlaCalculator.aspx

11. Kutep0v

Kutep0v Member

GPU:
    3080 Ti GameRock OC
    Have there been any changes for ReLive or this garbage still worse than hated GameDVR?

12. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Because AMD never cared about ROPs performance, favouring general purpose capabilities.

13. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Could you elaborate on this? Personally i think this is not even comparison as windows' tool is so basic and lackluster, relive has always been working fine for me and is fairly rich in features. Maybe relive is not as configurable as OBS but is far from being a basic tool.

14. Kutep0v

Kutep0v Member

GPU:
    3080 Ti GameRock OC
    Stuttering in recorded video, for example. I'm primarily interested in the Instant Replay feature.
    It happens regardless of used encoder and other Relive settings, CPU/GPU load, framerate, etc. Stutters occur every ~30 seconds of recorded video. There are no such problems in GameDVR, even if you recording GPU benchmark.

15. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Well, seems like you are isolated case as i've never experienced something like that nor read about similar situation to yours.

Maybe recording output location you have set to drive which is some old, slow hdd? This could be a reason of such odd behavior.

16. Kutep0v

Kutep0v Member

GPU:
    3080 Ti GameRock OC
    You can easily find many similar cases in Google.
    I use RAM for Instant Replay Buffer. Nothing should be lost when copying recorded video to a hard disk, especially if it's 150 MB size and takes about a second to write.

Edit: Earlier, when I had an NVIDIA GPU, I didn't encounter such problems with ShadowPlay.

17. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    To much traffic in this driver, how's everybody perfomance?

Im playing some games now, everything seems good.

18. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    No real changes so far, install it, remove the overlay and stuff I don't want and check Wattman since it gets defaulted. Main thing is stability, artifacts or other display bugs or performance oddities from clock to voltage spikes and what not but so far no issues for quite some time other than game specific problems or user ones when I was doing stuff hah.

I am primarily working on the backlog for now though clearing out many of the older installed games and looking at the upcoming list for Autumn and Winter and some sudden reveals and surprises so nothing super demanding other than Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Division 2 mostly random tasks and activities with AC:O likely getting cleared next month once the final part of Atlantis and the Tourist or Discovery mode launches. :)

Liking the improvements I'm seeing with Navi but the Vega 56 here is doing a nice performance run at 2560x1440 in most games other than the latest bigger releases or if the port is jut a mess although that also factors in the RAM and CPU bottlenecks plus of course the HDD which will be fixed once this system gets an upgrade hopefully within half a year to a year from now.

Oh and I'm not a fan of hibernation (And with that off also fast boot.) or sleep so those OS features are off and being on Firefox and used to random browser hardware acceleration issues that's been disabled for a long time too, impacts video playback a bit but also helps with VP9 and seeing the GPU trying to go all out unless you use extensions ha ha. (The changes in 60 to 68 and now on 69 beta with the WebRender effort could be a change though but I need to observe how that ends up working out for NVIDIA, AMD and Intel.)

LocoDiceGR likes this.
  19. Dekaohtoura

Dekaohtoura Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6700XT SWFT
    Everything seems fine (Prey 2017, BFV) so far, apart from PCI stuck at 3.0 as well.

OnnA likes this.
  20. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Its not. I Have memory clock stuck but card is still at @ x16 1.1.