Sony PS4 Thread - Part 2

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by PhazeDelta1, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Well you are in luck. It is not a female protag like I thought but a new character. https://www.tomsguide.com/us/persona-5-r,news-29690.html

2. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    Yeah, rip life trying to go through another Persona game again.

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    drandiiski likes this.
  4. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    You may lose access to content (including paid-for content) that you may have acquired for your games including content like add-ons and virtual currency.

Really!....yeah i will just stick to my present id, but thanks for the effort. Lol

5. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800

• New party character (Kasumi)
    • New social link (Takuto, doctor guy)
    • Third semester with new events like going to a shrine for New Year
    • New part of the city (shopping arcade area)
    • New date spot (aquarium, looks like you can date Kasumi)
    • Twins can go outside with you now
    • View photos of memorable scenes on your phone
    • PS4PRO graphic enhancements
    • Darts

releasing 2020 (lol)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  6. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    well frack, double dipping on P5 on the same console gen. No mention of a Hawaii rework tho. As for when, says 2019.10.31 at the end

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  7. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    That'd be the japanese release date it seems, rest of world is 2020

8. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    ah, suppose they waited till the japanese stuff was done to start with the english VO. Classic Atlus/japan, 2 decades behind the industry :Ρ

9. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    His guys, i´ve been playing PES19 online on my PS4 and a few days ago the game started lagging pretty badly in almost every match and it´s driving me crazy! I´ve just tested my ISP speed and it´s 200Mb download/100 upload so it´s fast enough. But i´ve also tested the speed of my PS4 Wi-fi and it´s 33Mb download/6 Mb upload... Suggestions???

I know using a cable is much better but i prefer using the Wi-fi, if possible of course.

10. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim

11. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
  12. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    wait what? PES 2019 full game is free in july?!! hot damn I been getting my futbol fun on use the trials last full pes game i got was for the ps3.

13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    hmm does PSN have function similar to netflix where it will sign you out of all devices ( ps3/ps4 that may have your psn account on?. I Want remove my psn account someones ps4 with out having to resort to changing my password. they dont know my password by it was set to autosign in when I was using just to see the alpha test for nioh 2.

14. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    If you change your password on your ps4 it will mean that on the other ps4 it will no longer auto sign in and will be unable to sign in until the new password is entered on that ps4.

15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    that I know it just i prefer not too guess I will less i can get access to his ps4

16. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Is there no RDR2 thread here?

After having ditched the Pro, i now bought the base PS4 Slim i'm quiet impressed by how RDR2 looks and plays.
    Not much different, maybe cuz im playing it on my monitor instead of TV.

I'm pretty disappointed by the limited amount of cloths there are to buy, was ready to drop some cash for a cool outfit.
    Shame most are locked behind a certain rank... i mean it's just cloths not guns.

And i saw that Horizon Zero Dawn Complete edition was on sale so i bought it, but it doesn't seem to take my old save game... :(
    RDR2 i had no problems with the save game from the cloud.

17. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^^Yeah RDR2 was a mess on the Pro, sold as HDR but found out it was faux HDR which was actually SDR, i thought i was playing in black and white when i first saw this game running at CB4k with HDR on, luckly i got it on loan so i did not give them any money for that mess. lol

Still have not picked up HZD yet, but i like what i have seen of the game, looks like my type of game completly, but i would have to move my Pro from my 1080p tv onto a 4k one, and seeing as it is summer and my costly GOW limited edition Pro sounds like a harrier jump jet when pushing 4k at the best of times never mind in such warm clammy weather we have at present, and i fear the fan in my pro would drill through the top of the case and fly away as it tried to deal with the extra summer hummidity and heat, i will just wait until the winter months to grab it, but it was nice of Sony to give me a portable convertion heater for the cold parts of the year when playing CB4k gaming on the pro. lol

18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I'll try HDR tomorrow when i get my new monitor, but it's only HDR400 though. I think my TV's HDR is even worse, it doesn't get all that bright.
    If this review is correct the monitor can peak at 420 nits.

This PS4 Slim is dead silent lol, and it's pretty hot here as well, like 30c ambient.