the Etika situation

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    right now there are live streams on youtube listenin in to police radio waitin for news on where he has gone after he upload a video sayin how sorry he was and talkin about life after death, morbid stuff yer but a clear message behind it all a sad dont do what i did message. lots of news sites coverin it inc worldwide news outlet with his mental health been in decline for some time now.

i hope he is ok but unless he is playin the mother of all stunts it is not lookin good they found his phone and wallet on manhat bridge :(

if a mods deem this thread uncalled for then ok to remove im only tryin to center the concern many have for him right now.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Not sure why there's supposed to be more concern for a YouTuber self-admitted drama queen, over anyone else. This only feeds their illness, and this guy had issues. This isn't directed at you, but again why does this guy matter more than others?

3. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    no i get that i guess i was surprised nobody had mede a thread its a mental health matter that has become world wide news cos he was a youtuber/influencer i dont want to say the he is doin it for publicity he is known for it as u said but there history with him too that he did need help and his sporadic engagements with his social media followers has been on a lot of ppls radars for some time now, is all.

gain if mods think the attention is unwaranted cos of who he is and his past antics delete the thread no harm done.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  4. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    k can this thread be deleted pls

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019

5. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    well then seein as tho it is still here i will add there are reports a male body has been found east of the manhat bridge but everyone d waitin confirmation if it is etika or not.

6. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
  7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sad ... RIP.

Stone Gargoyle likes this.
  8. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Never heard of this YouTuber, don't care much for them.

Mental health issues are a horrible thing and suicide is terrible.

Shame he didn't get any help I suppose. May sound cold, but I wouldn't focus on these type of people too much (be them famous or not) and that goes for anyone of any status who suffer like he did. His family should have supported him/friends even himself. Surely cannot be good for your own mental health.

just my 2 cents.