Cherry Gentix 4K Mouse

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 23, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Cherry introduces the GENTIX 4K. This wired mouse is based on the best-selling GENTIX but has been revamped with brand-new features, such as a high-resolution sensor, which makes it much more pleasant...

Cherry Gentix 4K Mouse

2. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Actually, I like how it looks and what it offers for that price.
    + I can bet that it will work for years to come, unlike trash such as R@z3r.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  3. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    From that shape I presume it is either quite small or it will induce Carpal Tunnel problems.
    Other than that, design looks rather clean and price point is nice.

4. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    i personally had mice up to 8400 dpi gskil mx 780 , really i never went over 1200 dpi was too fast to be useful for me , side buttons my mx 780 and my old beloved gm strom reaper had a 3rd one that even if i bind it it always was too far to remember so i always end up just using 2 side buttons ....so with this and that this one for 15 bucks looks like a solid mouse !

5. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Carpal tunnel and similar repetitive strain injuries are more from being bent at a strange angle which that mouse shouldn't do. What does it for me (causes immediate strain in under 5 minutes) is something like the Razer Basilisk. You'd think that something that's a knockoff of the G502 would be comfortable. Leave it to Razer to manage to screw even that up.

Fox2232 likes this.
  6. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    I'll get one with silent switches.I already have previous versions of the Gentix with silent switches and it's a good mouse. Not the best, but reliable.

Last edited: May 25, 2019