RT Setings

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by lolcolor, May 14, 2019.

1. lolcolor

lolcolor Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 1060
    Immediately I want to apologize for the machine translation. I have a question that I can not find on requests through Google, I have been looking for a lot of excuses if such a question has already been solved. I was faced with an unpleasant situation, I have a video card asus. Actually it works poorly. The problem is that it is noisy and hot, and therefore I need to adjust the cooler manually. After adjusting the cooler, I used the video card for a long time normally, but then when I played Destiny 2, I started to lag and update, the temperature was 97 degrees when the chip was turned off at 84 (C *). In the program mode, the cooler was set to 0, naturally not by me.

I would really like to use the overlay in all games, but in many places it is not available. I have a second monitor and the essence of my question is whether I can bring the overlay to the second monitor or maybe to a browser that is always open in the second monitor. Well, you know, I watch streamers on twitch and play games and that's how it happened, I turned on the stream and sat down to play. Naturally, I could not see the sensors. If you have any tips on how I could realize this, I would be just happy.

I continue to continue to search on the Internet for various software solutions. I am trying to display information on the GPU on the taskbar, or as an extension to the browser. I found nothing. I know a lot of people use a second monitor. Is there really no software that allows you to display sensor information on a second monitor across all windows?

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    Turn off the computer.
    Open up the computer case and unmount the graphics card.
    Use your vacuum cleaner to remove dust and clean clogged fins of the heatspreader. You may need to use a brush or cotton swab (Q-Tip) to clean properly.
    When you are near the fan, hold it with one finger. Don't let it spin or the electric drive could get damaged.
    When done mount the card back in the computer, check all cables are attached again where they should.
    Turn the computer back on, check if everything is working again, if so close the case.

3. lolcolor

lolcolor Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 1060
    I guess I did not correctly expressed his thought. I have a model of the asus dual video card. It sounds like an MiG-27 plane flying right through the room. This is its normal condition from the factory. The cooler turned off exactly programmatically from under the windows. On the hardware level, everything is fine.

4. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    This missing OSD in the game could be due to a wrongly detected active 3D App (i.e. Twitch?).
    When you are watching the stream and the OSD vanished, open up the RTSS window.
    Shift+click the Button "Add" and checkmark every wrongly detected App to add them to exlusion.
    You may need to restart game and streaming app to see the change in effect.

As for having the sensor output displayed in a different place, there is an android app for controlling MSI Afterburner and displaying sensor information. I read about it but never used it for myself, you find it on the MSI AB Webpage: Afterburner (scroll down to bottom)

Oh just stumbled upon this one, you may want to get in touch with the creator: AfterBurner Web Control Panel | guru3D Forums

Well... this doesn't sound right to me. Lucky me, I don't have to suffer this every day.

Last edited: May 16, 2019

5. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    double post, please ignore/delete

6. lolcolor

lolcolor Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 1060
    Unfortunately, I came to grips with solving this problem. I even tried to resurrect some useful things for people in win7 when there was a .gadjet support. Apparently there is no demand for this function. The Riva Tuner actually performs its functions where it is possible, in the game of Destiny 2, the overlay is forbidden officially. You will have to wind down and check the temperature like in the good old days, and in winter it will be easier to heat the room.