Announcing GeForce Hotfix Driver 430.53 (Released 4/29/19)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by HARDRESET, Apr 29, 2019.

1. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yeah, problem solved, and you can continue posting nonsense like "And DSR doesn't work! Please fix DSR." when you're clearly the only one here with this issues which says more than enough about the state of your OS and who here actually have to go and solve this.

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    dr_rus and EL1TE, gents ... can you guys both please stop the agonizing and taunting stuff you do to each other. Please respect each other, these forums and me.

Thank you.

The1, BlackScout, blitz72 and 12 others like this.
  3. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I haven't said a word about EL1TE so I don't see why it's me who has to stop anything here. The fact that lots of people don't know what they're talking about is just that - fact. It doesn't mean that EL1TE is one of these people - but it does mean that saying "me and a lot of other people" in a discussion doesn't prove your point really. If EL1TE wants to prove his words about NV drivers being "garbage for a while" he can do so by providing actual data on why, how and compared to what they are garbage. For example: does any other vendor besides NV allow to force vsync off in a game which he plays? Does that happen according to API/OS specifications? Etc.

bernek likes this.
  4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Dr_rus's usual trolling lol

DSR doesn't work properly yes, it doesn't detect ingame dsr. I have to force desktop dsr so I can see later ingame, mkxl never had that.

That said if you don't have the game then don't comment at all..

Ps
    I've put all the info in detail in original thread, so what is your problem?.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    BlackScout likes this.

5. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yes. Me asking for proof and facts is trolling to those who have none of these. Carry on, -Tj-, put more useless crap in each thread you appear in.

6. pharma

pharma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 1080
    In game DSR works here without forcing desktop dsr, though the issues you have might be game specific.

7. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Hey there.

Let's all calm down and get back on topic please. This is mainly geared towards you @dr_rus

BlackScout likes this.
  8. JamesSneed

JamesSneed Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    I think when people say something is or is not working we should not apply that to the millions of hardware purmations and assume the driver is good or bad as its anecdotal evidence.

For example there have been a few issues with DSR like needing to reboot for it to take effect, Windows 10 issues after creators update, or a few years back DSR was causing crashes in some games as well. I never had a single one of those issues but that doesn't mean they didn't exist.

Pharma I was responding to you but don't take this as directed at you. Reading the tone of this entire thread its very confrontational which was not my intent with this reply.

pharma likes this.
  9. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    regardless,
    there is no reason why peoples opinions, as informed as they can be, need not be bashed by the same trolls that live in the driver thread.
    Some folks have different hardware permutations and combinations. Some folks like privacy and not telemetry forced on them, some folks may not want GFE, some folks may know a lot or a little about how a driver works...

but there is really no excuse for rudeness, put downs, and disrespect in this forum.

The1 and chispy like this.
  10. pharma

pharma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 1080
    Understood, but I really don't think the drivers are garbage under those conditions.

11. JamesSneed

JamesSneed Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Yeah I agree. I think people arguing the drivers are just wonderful or saying they are complete trash are simply trolling. We all know the drivers are ok but have had their share of issues like this entire thread is about issues that have been fixed.

dr_rus and Kolt like this.
  12. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    that´s truth, but always happens if anyone make a critic to nvidia or drivers, so him appears kicking all doors and saying its all perfect to him and you have fault about your bug or problem because the problem don´t exist, even if nvidia confirms the problem in changelog on hotfix driver, but ok, about the drivers its works fine to me but honestly i don't consider a good thing since i need delete 200mb of trash folders before install the drivers and delete 2 telemetry folders later the installation, when i use default installation i had stutterings and cpu usage spikes

Lucifer likes this.
  13. HARDRESET

HARDRESET Master Guru

GPU:
    4090 ZOTAEA /1080Ti
    No issues with my system, GFE enable.
    [​IMG]

14. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I'm completely calm. It's not me after all who's been running around the forums for several months now saying how he's fixed all his issues with ignore button. And could you point me to my post here which is off topic?

15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I can't see it, just native.. Could be maxwell specific, seen arch specific issues in the past..

16. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I guess listening to 2 warnings from staff isn't enough. 2 of us said drop it, so drop it.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

17. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    XLR8 4060ti 16GB
    hi there. Heh, unfortunately w/o exclusive full screen mode, drivers 400+ won't ever get you a smooth/fluid playback. (ain't saying with EFS on, you may get it flawlessly - nope)

18. pharma

pharma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 1080
    Or possibly OS related as I'm using Win 7 64-bit with a pascal gpu. But if that were the issue I would expect more complaints. Time will tell but I've tried 2 games w/o DSR issues.

19. bombardier

bombardier Master Guru

GPU:
    4090 Phantom
  20. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    I don't have any issues either so sorry for being capitan obvious and using my common sense once in a while so if most of people are having issues and this hotfix acknowledge those issues, then it means there is an issue that we are just not experiencing like the rest.

We are minority and saying "duh ¯\(。々°)/¯ i dOn'T hAvEE aNy IssUe:" wont solve other people issues

AsiJu and somemadcaaant like this.