Anthem Update Version 1.10

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Anthem update version 1.10 is out today adding a new stronghold, and some much-needed changes that help reduce the time it takes to get into action without going through a loading screen. The Sunken C...

Anthem Update Version 1.10

Maddness and chispy like this.
  2. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Thanks for the heads up Hilbert , downloading now ! I hope it gets better i'm getting bored with Anthem :/

3. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    No, it won't get better. Stop supporting bad devs and lazy practices. The game was half baked and in its current state its a shadow of what it was supposed to be.

Fox2232 and chispy like this.
  4. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090

I got it for free , i did not paid for it my friend :)

5. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Free sounds like about the right price for that thing. It has "disappointment" written all over it. Sad story really.

chispy likes this.
  6. War child

War child Master Guru

GPU:
    3090Ti Suprim X
    the biggest joke right now is that they are now calling Anthem launch as "early access". If that was the case it should have been delayed at least 6 months. Kotaku report of what was going on inhouse definately has rocked Bioware in a bad way.

However the "stop supporting bad devs" comment is just bad.. The developers have worked hard. Its the creative writers, and management that caused this to fail, having no direction. Developers can be a contributing part but in my eyes, if a developer has passion into creating a product they deserve positive support even if the product is bad. It should keep them motivated into rectifying the underlying problems we put forward.

Bioware right now seem to have many projects and fixes on hold will they fix their internal staffing woes. Seems like a good idea to me. Don't think I'll go back to Anthem though, even with all the fixes and future content, it still feels lacking. Anthem feels like a great concept on paper but an un-releasable product in reality. Flying is great, but it made the open world feel very small when you can get from one end of the whole map to the other in such a short time.

chispy likes this.
  7. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    In terms of "devs" I'm reffering to Bioware as a whole. Yes, the key decision makers are there to blame on par with EA. Bioware right now, is nothing even near the Bioware of old. Different people, different agenda, different company.

Anthem is a failure and it won't be fixed. EA will just cut the funding once they will see based on statistics that nothing more can be milked out of it, the same way they have done with many other projects.

chispy likes this.
  8. Kelutrel

Kelutrel Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080
    The Division 2 is better. Also, it has loot and you can even chat.

9. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    This game deserves a big burial and those who bought it thinking it's a full game, deserve some compensation.

That thing is a trash from top to bottom.

chispy likes this.
  10. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    (who cares?)

11. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    (who cares?)

Darn it you beat me to it.

12. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I'm grateful for the open beta which was really insightful ... :rolleyes:

13. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 7700XT
    I disagree. People who buy EA products deserve whatever they get. If they enjoy it, great - for them, that'd be money well spent. If they don't, they should've known better.

14. Wicken

Wicken Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti
    wait... you can't chat in Anthem? That's the exact reason I stopped playing Destiny 2.

I was excited about Anthem. I got it free with my 2080ti before launch. I still haven't installed it.

15. Quietly keeps playing quake champions...

16. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    I gave this game a really bad review on Amazon, but it's not a permanent one. If they manage to turn things around over time in a big way, I will definitely modify my review and opinion of this game. People shouldn't be calling for its burial etc because this game have potential if done right over time. The harsh reality is this: Other than the excellent flying mechanism, everything in this game needs a major facelift, and if Bioware/EA is willing to do that, this game WILL turn around, and start doing better. That's an ambitious plan, so it may or may not happen... probably not, but one can hope.

17. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  18. Crazy Serb

Crazy Serb Master Guru

GPU:
    270X Hawk 1200-1302
    I find nVidia misleading customers again. Bundle can't be worth 180$ when 2 out of 3 games are 30$ or less literally since release.

I hope Hilbert got paid for posting this.