State of Play | PlayStation tonight 9pm GMT

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Mar 25, 2019.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage.

2. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Well, that was a surprise, and considering i only use my pro for PSVR it seems Sony are going full into vr which is nice to see, and now No Mans Sky looks so much more interesting with this vr update.

3. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Time to put my Pro on ebay.

4. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Why? There are still some exclusive games coming to it.

I would just keep it until I play TLOU 2... then will sell it myself also :D

5. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I didn't care for the first one much. And that other game...forgetting the name...the zombie 5,000 simulator that keeps getting delayed, another sony exclusive...meh...I can go without that one as well. I don't see anything worthwhile on this system that won't be on Xbox X/PC that I can play on one of those.

6. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    They seem to have shift focus from their core audience to VR, which is weird. However they really ought to port Crash Team Racing for PC.

7. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    I think Days Gone is the one with zombies lol. Ok, then makes sense for you to sell it now with a profit, since you're not interested in any of the remaining exclusives on the platform.

And I guess Ghost of Tsushima is not your thing either, although I think this one will come out only on PS5 :D

Serotonin likes this.
  8. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Days Gone! That's it. I had a lot of interest in that 2 years ago. The more I see since, the less I like. Ghost...eh...yeah...not my style. Cyberpunk 2077 is multi-plat and now that Division 2 is out, it's basically the only thing I'm waiting for beside FF7-Remake, which also seems destined for next-gen at this point. Boooo. So I figure sell it now while it's still worth a little more than it will be in even 8 months.

serbicu likes this.