Microsoft informs Windows 7 users that support will stop next year

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 21, 2019.

1. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    OMG ITS SO CUUUUUUUUUUTEEEE.

GREGIX likes this.
  2. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Just stating a fact I've no problems either. Trying to make it sound like that's not possible is a little silly.

INSTG8R likes this.
  3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Dude I read your post an said to myself what the heck lets do it an 2 hours later I'm on windows 10 pro from win7 pro and yes it is activated/updated free! all my games work too!

Thanks Brother!

Edit: it says 1809 here to.
    https://i.**********/1zDNfQxj/windows.png

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    386SX and TheDeeGee like this.
  4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    It isn't possible, the issues listed in every 1809 CU and 1809 itself at launch affected all users, whether they are interactively meeting the use case for those issues or not.

It's the people who com here and say "works for me" are the ones 'white washing' the issues list, they can't possibly hold microsoft accountable for the issues others have because 'they don't have them'.

5. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    No just saying it doesn't affect me in any use scenario that I encountered. Holding Microsoft accountable phhht for what for something I haven't seen? Sorry not picking up a torch and pitchfork for something that doesn't worry me at all and how do you know it affected everyone maybe large number or something else? Point your rage elsewhere. Your experience is the only one that counts?

INSTG8R likes this.
  6. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Yeah, making fun of proud Win10 users is getting a bit old. I need a new thing to move on.

How about making fun of AMD users, is it still a thing? They are minority, should be easy enough :D