Creator Ready Drivers - GeForce 419.67 WHQL CRD driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kurtextrem, Mar 20, 2019.

1. mahanddeem

mahanddeem Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX1080Ti StrX
    If one user here can not see how HUUUGE of a difference between 1080p ~60fps and 1080p 144fps+, then they need to quit PC gaming immediately, because the difference if HUUGE in fluidity, frame pacing, and input response. If I am buying a 2080ti, it will not be for playing 4K 60fps, it will be because I want to play 1440p 144fps max setting in every AAA game.

cerebus23, Singleton99, WillG and 5 others like this.
  2. Areswer190

Areswer190 Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan X
  3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Extract driver installation folder, go to display.driver folder, replace modded nv_dispwi.inf, now go back to main directory and run setup.exe installer, but before you install first disable that driver protection feature like I mentioned above.

Btw it doesn't have ansel, physx and what not, if you want that then copy it from this crd 419.67 extracted folder.

jura11 likes this.
  4. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    I don't know how this came about, but agree 100%.

5. Susahamat

Susahamat Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060ti
    -Tj- likes this.
  6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Lol :D, welcome.

edit: so far so good with this 419.67Q.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  7. Dagda

Dagda Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    I'm going to test those quadro variants the it just works convinced me

edit: well, tested them on metro and apex, and some apps, i can say yes they seem to be more stable, smooth, idk, i hope is not just a placebo thing i'm having for testing something new.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    eGGroLLiO likes this.
  8. qiub

qiub New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2060s
    Can someone mod inf for win 7 quadro driver? Please

9. Scalarscience

Scalarscience Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX580 Classifie
    System info:
    Win10 Pro 1809 64bit
    i7-8700, GTX 1080, 32GB ram, 2TB NVME SSD boot drive + 2x1 TB SATA SSD's for working space.
    Used this machine for >1 year as one of my work machines, build is stable.

Installed 419.67 CRD drivers over 417.71 WHQL that MS installs as default right now via Windows Update:

[​IMG]

to start from the cleanest slate as possible on current Win10 Pro 1809 64bit, Photoshop gave the following OpenCL error on start:

[​IMG]

Disabling 10bit support & OpenCL did not make the error go away:

[​IMG]

Restarting PS with Shift for clean prefs did not help either, nor did a clean & reinstall of all Adobe Apps. Decided to roll back to 419.35 and got an error on driver install. Booted to safe mode, ran DDU v18.0.0.9 to clean all Nvidia driver remains (that this version of DDU recognizes, not sure if it is 419.67 aware yet). Windows did not load the correct 417.71 driver first try. Opening Device Manager, choosing "Update Driver" caused Windows to start to automatically load the correct driver again. Apps & Features looks the same as before:

[​IMG]

However attempts to install ANY NVidia driver branch including 417.71-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql gives the same error again, Cannot continue with install, not compatible with this version of Windows.

Attempts to install 419.67 CRD's again ALSO gives the same error, even though that was the driver install that caused this issue to start:

[​IMG]

Checking Nvidia control panel shows DCH drivers now, when I've always had WHQL before (when Windows Update installs default drivers for this GPU). Apparently, Win10 put DCH drivers in place now, after a driver cleaning, not WQHL or CRD. Need to find info on how to fix this...then hope Nvidia figures out CRD OpenCL driver bug seen above.

jura11 likes this.
  10. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    No issues with Photoshop's OpenCL here on 419.67. Uninstall using NV's own uninstaller, disable the network, reboot into safe mode with DDU, cleanup, reboot again, install the new ones, enable the network.

11. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    I'd suggest to disable the network connection and clean the old drivers thoroughly. Reboot, and try to install the newer ones.

12. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    XLR8 4060ti 16GB
    yep, WU already forces DCH drivers IF available [e.g. realtek audio]
    so I won't pass that on nVidia, but just blaming MS ....what the heck should I prefer an utterly crap driver like DCH/UAD/... (aka: UWP ready) over a stable, rock solid (their trolling terminology) 'legacy' ?

13. nevcairiel

nevcairiel Master Guru

GPU:
    The drivers themself are really quite the same, only the way they are installed differs.
    If you are on DCH, just grab the DCH installer from NVIDIA instead of the other one, and you should have no problems updating drivers. Its really not a big issue to get all worked up about.

14. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    XLR8 4060ti 16GB
    ok @nevcairiel thanks for letting us know ;)
    unfortunately, if you'll ever have to check on Realtek Audio,...UAD [their DCH] can't be wiped off SO at ease :(

15. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    it looks like a piracy specific issue tbh, the photoshop version that person is using hasn't been built for a CUDA/CL version that has had the fatbinary functions moved to a seperate library or compiled into the photoshop version -

I can only find a few instances of the same issue caused by python itself.

nvopencl** has never included the fatbinary functions itself.

16. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Is this a game ready driver cause today i see geforce game ready driver 419.67 release 03/25/2019

17. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    Keesberenburg likes this.
  18. AuerX

AuerX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Militech Apogee
    Very happy so far with this driver, Photoshop, Lightroom and select games in 4k freesync.

Zero Issues.

I feel like overall I gained a few fps in my games. No Man's Sky (OpenGl) and some DX11/12 titles, mostly ARPG's and Turned based stuff.
    No changes really in benchmarks so I might be imagining things...

19. Dagda

Dagda Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    for me at least, these work better than the game ready ones

20. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The are the same.