AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.3.1 driver Download

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Download Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.1. This release adds support for the upcoming launch of Devil May Cry 5. This release also improves on stability with fixes for end-user issues....

AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.3.1 driver Download

2. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

Right on time. :D

Hilbert Hagedoorn likes this.
  3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Nice and thanks.

Hilbert Hagedoorn likes this.
  4. Embra

Embra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil 6950 XT
    Thanks HH. :)

5. slicer

slicer Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    Is Vega64 clock rate fluctuation fixed in this version? When playing Metro Exodus, last 2 AMD driver updates just were crap. Core clock jumped between 1000Mhz-1680mhz with Vega64 LC.
    Right now still on 19.1.1 seems most stable. With this driver Metro Benchmark holds stable 1680-1700mhz.

6. asp

asp Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64
    There is certainly a change. I have been experiencing endless random crashes with 19.3.1 on dual display, whereas 19.1.1 was totally rock stable. Also I notice that the clock speed, particularly of my Vega64 HBM, is all over the place on the new driver. Basically I'm seeing clockspeeds freely dip into very low territory on the new driver, but the old one, they would tend to not dip low often. It suggests that the power management settings of this new driver are far too aggressive to be stable. Even 19.2.3 wasn't this cranky, because after install, it would crash soon enough, but then the driver would change itself, and would behave more like 19.1.1 from that point onward.

Nice to know there is someone else that experiences this delicate balance slicer!

A recent crash of win32kfull.sys / win32kbase.sys is telling.

This was the portion of the release notes at which point I lol'd. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019