NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Drivers 419.35 - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Deckard

Deckard Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3090ti Gaming X
    SO we have a bit of a merry go round with these drivers,
    419.17 enabled ApeX legends SLI for my 980ti's I had 0 problems and was quite happy
    419.35 conflicting information within the NVCP
    when going into NVCP to mange 3d settings I get this
    [​IMG]

When I click on APPLY witihin the NVCP it switches to this
    [​IMG]

This cannot be the DEVICE HUNG FIX as I had the DEVICE HUNG prior to 419.17 installing these drivers gave me SLI in APEX and 0 Device hung with a heavy OC I might add too.

Im rolling back to 419.17. till this is sorted.

2. ergalle

ergalle Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 690
    So you recommend to use Adaptive mode for ALL games or only for a few games?.

Thanks.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    not an announcement, Manuel said in a reply to someone with the issue, before the late feb driver came out that the Ark fix wouldn't be in the next driver and possibly not in the early march one.

calvin82 likes this.
  4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    The document team didn't get the info in time, yes it addresses the Star Citizen error

5. ttnuagmada

ttnuagmada Master Guru

GPU:
    3090 Strix
    Define "working fine"? Even with the official Nvidia profile, the microstutter made the game feel a little rougher than a single GPU on my 1080ti's, despite the framerate clearly being higher.

6. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    @Netherwind I didn't purchase PUBG, but DOOM by default is set to Prefer maximum performance.

@Darren Hodgson v421.65 is for Windows 10 Insiders and wait NVIDIA upload the latest PhysX.

7. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    @Chastity I was excited to try the new power management options but I just have the usual three, Optimal/Adaptive/Prefer Max. Maybe it has to do with localisation?

I set it globally. I really don't have time or willpower to start setting things per game.

I was playing APEX but I heard that PUBG has some problems too although I haven't tried that game yet.

8. calvin82

calvin82 New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 8GB
    Thank you !

9. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    With the 419.17 driver, I was able to get Gsync to work on my Acer XR341CK (75Hz) but playing UT3, I'd found that although framerate was good, I'd felt that it was not 100% smooth, noted a very, VERY mild lag or sluggishness. This driver resolved that issue, playing UT3 now is buttery smooth.

Edit - System Spec - i7 2600K, Leadtek GTX1080, 16GB RAM, 64bit Win10 v1809

10. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    Cam from 416.81 as I was waiting for a stable driver and the last few didn't seem so hot according to the forums. This driver (with DDU and a cleaned installation to 'free of crap') seems to be working just fine. Boost clocks normal. Games are smooth. Although, there is some flickering sometimes where it goes black for a second and DisplayPort pops up from my monitor's OSD and then it comes back. It never happens in games or while I am using a program; it only happens when I switch something on the desktop like click on steam or click on a window. It used to happen all the time then nVidia fixed it and the problem went away for a while and now it has resurfaced with the 417 and 418 series of drivers. Quite annoying but nothing bad enough to consider rolling back to 416 or something previous.

11. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    Yeah what Chastity says is at the moment simply impossible unless they integrate the Control Panel again in the DCH package, as otherwise it would mean that you cannot install NVIDIA drivers completely on offline machines. You would not have access to all the options for graphically configuring a PC.
    Any remark saying "which PC is nowadays still offline" does not hold up in any company environment.

In other words, logic automatically proves that they are not moving over to a 'only DCH driver available' at this moment in time.

12. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    Yeh, these seem to be working ok here with few games I play (mostly BFV now).

I did have the odd thing that it didn't install newest PhysX version, after the update, it did install the HD audio and graphics, driver, fine, but the older version on PhysX.
    I used NVcleaninstall and only did 3 modules, so I deleted physX in control panel and reran NVcleaninstall and then it updated fine.

Will have to keep an eye out for what went wrong, I think only game on the system with PhysX is BL2 now.

13. Deckard

Deckard Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3090ti Gaming X
    Buttery smooth no lag, no stutters, a little bit of texture flashing when jumping from ship apart from that what else can I say @4k looks fine ran fine. and now im back to 419.17 WORKING FINE

What resolution are you at 3840x2160 60hz 10bit
    whats your CPU? R7 2700x @ PE4 @4.350Ghz single core @4.250Ghz All core
    ram speed 3200Mhz 32GB
    2 980ti SLI @1450Mhz core @7200Mhz mem

please tell me your not attempting to run 2 1080ti in SLI for @1080p <<<< this will be the reason for stutter. When I downgrade my resolution to 1080p SLI scaling is borked, usage spikes all over the place dropping to 20% upto 80% usage not at 99% 100% @4k

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  14. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    Gsync still broken after Monitor resumes from sleep, I have to disable and re enable Gsync every time the monitor is switched off, really bloody annoying and only started happening after the freesync support came into play. :mad:

15. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    3070 Twin Edge OC
    :eek: errr....'still', has it worked somehow since its appeareance? NAY

especially when it comes up to multimedia :( (video decoding, ...)

16. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I was check to see if it was worth it to upgrade drivers from the 411.63 i using just to realized this is newer driver set then one I aactual asked this question haha.

17. bOse

bOse Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 3070Ti
    Somehow my clocks are stuck at MAX (checking through afterburner) with this driver, i havent changed anything yet, fresh install

18. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    With or without firefox running? caues running Firefox tend to put GPU clock at full if hw acclerations is on

19. dadunn1700

dadunn1700 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti
    I'm getting issues with certain games with this driver. Paid $15 for the Origin Premier membership to try out Anthem for a month. With the prior driver everything was fine, but after installing this driver i'm getting weird driver crash "deviceremoved...." crashes occuring regularly, but when I revert to 419.17 the issues go away.

Anyone else experiencing this issue with this particular driver?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  20. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    acceleration is not required, once firefox is running the system's performance state changes to adaptive instead of optimal.