NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Drivers 419.35 - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Raider0001

Raider0001 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX Nitro+
    [​IMG]
    @ RTX 2070
    and the geforce experience is silent

2. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    Disappointed that there is no SLI profile for Division 2

uggis007 likes this.
  3. Gottex

Gottex Guest

GPU:
    3080Ti
    Star Citizen works just fine, finally, the first NEW driver without crashes since 417.75

4. Dj_ALeX

Dj_ALeX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 Gaming X
    That's good to hear mate!
    Btw i just installed them and optimize them with no issues. I'll do some testing and report back soon.
    Branch is r419_29-2

5. disq

disq Member Guru

GPU:
  6. hoffer

hoffer Active Member

GPU:
    hd4600
    @Dj_ALeX how do you optimize drivers? I want to try your method. Thx in andance:)

7. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    Just redid my whole driver setup since Intel has fully moved over to DCH, so I did a full DDU of both, and updated to latest packages of both. (You'll need to grab the Intel CP on the Store, the NV one installed itself from store w/o prompt.) I also NVSlimmed my NV package. :)

Also noticed new Power Management settings in NVCP:

[​IMG]

Maybe the "Prefer Consistent Performance" will address some of the wild fluctuations in min fps many NV users encounter. Desktop users welcome to confirm.

mbk1969, Robbo9999 and BuildeR2 like this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Worth installing for me on all rigs thanks, i had all those issues now fixed, apex legends dxgi now gone, and i was thinking i broke my gpu for undervolting/overcloking at same time.

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
  10. Dj_ALeX

Dj_ALeX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 Gaming X
    Hello mate. Soo.. the steps are the following..

1)DDU the old driver in safe mode and then restart your PC
    2)Install the new one and then restart your PC
    3)Activate MSI mode and restart your PC
    4)Configure 3D Global settings (MAXPRERENDER FPS = 1 + Anisotropic Filtering Sample Optimization ON, Texture filtering Quality = High Performance + Power management mode = Prefer Max Performance)
    5)Configure 3D Game profile settings according to needs. *For example i use Fast sync on R6 Siege with an 120fps limiter for consistent and tear free gameplay
    6)Use timer resolution and set the value to 0.499ms to reduce latency
    7)Make game profiles and put fps limiters for your games using RTSS provided along with MSI Afterburner according to your systems GFX and CPU power
    8)Evaluate your settings per game by testing each title you play so you can make further adjustments in case something is not working properly
    9)Set SILK Smoothness = OFF for multiplayer FPS Shooters for improved responsiveness. You can find more info for that here

@Chastity I don't have those options in my NVCP. I have only the "optimal power", "adaptive" and "prefer max performance".

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019

11. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    You're having Standard vs DCH driver package conflict. People on standard should just move over to DCH, as come April release, it should be required, and driver performance is the same.

12. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    You on Standard or DCH?

13. Dj_ALeX

Dj_ALeX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 Gaming X
    I use standard mate.

14. Dagda

Dagda Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    or with no game at all. I purchased a 2070 not long ago just for testing rtx stuff and how it does against my 1080ti with dlss on, but now i really wished i waited a little longer since they got cheaper and now with free games.

15. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    I'm using DCH, also I currently have Optimus enabled, as I wanted to test a few things. When I reboot to Discrete only, I'll check again. I also just installed the new Intel DCH package too.

NVCP version 8.1.951.0

16. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Forum topic for it is up now on GeForce.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...play-driver-feedback-thread-released-3-5-19-/

So from the known issues listing in the PDF only this one is listed in the above so the rest are additions or earlier known issues.

Full listing from the PDF just to have that.

PDF also has a link to the security related fixes from 419.17 or newer found via this url:
    https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4772

EDIT: So they've narrowed down the DLSS+HDR issue in Metro Exodus from something on NVIDIA's end to a software issue with the game itself now, still a issue with possible D3D12 related crashes too.

Ansel can cause a crash in Shadow of the Tomb Raider but the game was just updated so maybe it's fixed now(?) and there's a ongoing issue with Witcher 3 plus now also ARK Survival.

Apex Legend has a issue but it's fixed internally for the next driver release.

EDIT: Ah and there's a addition for the driver also resolving a crash issue in Star Citizen.

EDIT: Yep the fixed issues were already listed from post #6 on the previous page. :)
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/n...9-35-download-discussion.425596/#post-5646451

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  17. Dj_ALeX

Dj_ALeX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 Gaming X
    I'll move to DCH on the next release. I just installed the driver and setup my settings and i'm bored to reddo it again! :D

18. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    That must be for newer cards only as I am not seeing any new plans.

19. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    @Chastity The power management mode is particularly for notebook only.

@Dj_ALeX Global Setting;
    Anisotropic filtering 16x
    Antialiasing - Gamma correction Off
    Texture filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization Off
    Texture filtering - Quality High Quality
    Texture filtering - Trilinear optimization Off (NVIDIA Profile Inspector) set to Off

Program Settings;
    Vertical Sync On (In-game setting set to Off & turns off limit FPS or set to 0) *For all the games*
    *Optional*
    Power management mode Prefer maximum performance (Depends) For more information
    Power management mode Adaptive (MPC-HC & Google Chrome)
    Multi-Frame Sampled AA (MFAA) On (StarCraft II, Diablo III, FIFA, Crysis 3 & etc., which the games are supported)

RTSS; Framerate limit (Depends your monitor) For more information

P.S. Credited to Blur Busters & @Sora

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  20. jibi049

jibi049 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080Ti
    I have a strange issue but I don't know if it's coming from the drivers or the game but vsync doesn't work in AC: Odyssey 1.1.4 and it's the same with the three last drivers...