Download: AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.2.3 driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Rambo, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Rambo

Rambo Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-adrenalin-edition-19-2-3-driver-download.html

Support For
    • AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
      • Up to 10% average performance gains with AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 vs. 17.40 launch drivers for AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics. RS-285
      • Up to 17% average performance gains in eSports™ titles with AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 vs. 17.40 launch drivers for AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics. RS-286
    • Dirt Rally® 2
      • Up to 3% performance gains with AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3, on a Radeon™ RX Vega 64 in Dirt Rally 2. RS-287
    Fixed Issues
    • Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
    • Fan speeds may remain elevated for longer periods than expected when using Tuning Control Auto Overclock or manual fan curve in Radeon WattMan on AMD Radeon VII.
    • ReLive wireless VR may experience an application crash or hang during extended periods of play.
    • Zero RPM will correctly disable in Radeon WattMan on available system configurations when manual fan curve is enabled.
    • A loss of video may be intermittently experienced when launching a fullscreen player application with Radeon FreeSync enabled.
    Known Issues
    • Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
    • Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon Overlay may sometimes not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
    • Some Mobile or Hybrid Graphics system configurations may intermittently experience green flicker when moving the mouse over YouTube™ videos in Chrome web browser. A work around if this occurs is to disable hardware acceleration.
    • Radeon WattMan settings changes may intermittently not apply on AMD Radeon VII.
    • Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.

Undying, LocoDiceGR, Paehn and 8 others like this.
  2. Dazz

Dazz Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2080
    AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Installing now!

PrEzi likes this.
  3. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Good news for my lonely Athlon 200GE , the tiny Vega 3 igp will love it ! Thanks for the heads up.

4. Morax

Morax Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Suprim X
    What does "loss of video" mean in this case? Does frameskipping and -stutter also count as "loss of video", since that's what happens to me if I try to watch Netflix in full screen.

And speaking of Netflix: Since Vega mobile is finally supported, did they bother this time to include PlayReady-support this time around to anything Vega (required for UHD/HDR playback in Netflix and 4K Blu-ray)?

5. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Since it includes freesync and term "launching"... one can expect that player will exceed FS range, driver will not react and monitor will react instead.

6. ninja750

ninja750 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 REF
    "Zero RPM will correctly disable in Radeon WattMan on available system configurations when manual fan curve is enabled."

o_O

7. Morax

Morax Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Suprim X
    So this will either do absolutely nothing for me or it will fix my issue. I'll guess I'll check it out tonight...

8. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    What does this actually mean? That the Zero RPM feature is disabled and will not work when enabling manual fan curve?

9. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Default -> Zero RPM works just fine.

You enable manual curve? Zero RPM dont work.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Gonna be trying it when i get home.

11. iakoboss7

iakoboss7 Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 480 8GB
    how is this a fix then? amd cant fix it so it says its working fine? LOL

12. ninja750

ninja750 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 REF
    they have just explained how it works

so who wants manual curve and the zero rpm feature must use afterburner/speedfan/radeonfancontroller/argusmonitor

13. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    But Zero RPM was disabled in previous drivers as well when manual fan curve was enabled. So I don't know what they 'fixed'. I am more interested to know why they want to disable this feature with manual fan curve. I want both at the same time since you cannot go lower than 30% with manual fan curve. I sometimes don't understand the logic of developers. At least we have OverdriveNTool.

14. ninja750

ninja750 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 REF
    they don't want you to burn the vga setting 0% PWM all the curve, i suppose

so it is a safe way to avoid dumb users to do that

that said, dumb users can set 20% PWM for 100+ degrees so they can burn the vga anyway

15. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Great driver, BF V -> Working OK
    Stable & fast (so far ;))

AMD SMBus is new (ver. 5.12.38), and working Ok with PCI Bus 19.10.0
    No need for Tweak like it was with older 19.2.2

16. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    No further performance optimizations for Polaris in DiRT Rally 2?

17. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    580 perform same as 1070 in dirt 2. How much more optimizations do you want? :p

RzrTrek likes this.
  18. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Well, if you have issue around startup of video player while you have freesync enabled, this may be fix for you. If your issue is w/o freesync or at time player is already running for some time... no luck there.

19. inouext

inouext Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Wow.
    My A10-7860k thanks you.

20. Dazz

Dazz Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2080
    The only reason Vega mobile see's a big increase in performance is because OEM's only provided 17.40 drivers which are from a year and a half ago! The OEM's that provided newer drivers where the ones designed for the desktop APU's and you had to force install the driver via device manager and manually update each and every bit of software as such power efficiency etc didn't work.