Fallout 76

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, May 30, 2018.

1. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    You know, the co-op mod for Skyrim was what people meat that they wanted a multiplayer aspect to a Bethesda game. Nobody was asking neither for a MMORPG (as was the case with TESO), nor for whatever F76 is supposed to be.

cerebus23 likes this.
  2. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Im still playing it, if it counts. But the way bethesda has gone about handling issues in and around the game is procreating unbelievable.

I do really like the game, its better than fallout 4 for me. But I may be a bad person to ask because I don't like the story in fallout or skyrim, I can enjoy a game just for the gameplay or loot cycle,
    The " Human " NPCs are wooden as hell and the story bores me.
    I put 100s of hours into Skyrim using the Live another life mod, So I could just explore and not have to be saviour of the world.

In F76 I love the world, There really is some good quests in there, following tapes and getting lore/info from terminals.
    Finding the Enclave, And another quest where my cousin was reading the instructions on how to reset the power to the building while I ran around fixing things and following the steps, To drop a laser grid so we could access a lower floor of a secure building.
    Exploring in co op is great fun. Me and my cousin just go on there and do some random quests for a few hours, Its a nice break from pvp games.

But then theres stuff like broken 21:9, No text chat, MTX for outfits we should be able to loot. I love the game, but Bethesda really soured some aspects of it

Grimbarian and BangTail like this.
  3. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Like @Party Poison, I am still playing it and enjoying it.

Just to be clear here, I'm talking about the game itself, not all the horsesh!t that Bethesda did around the game (the bag, the cola et al), they should have been called out hard on that and they were.

One major upside is that F76 is relatively wanker free due to it's lack of commercial success and that is happy days for me :D

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Grimbarian and BlackZero like this.
  4. Dragon14

Dragon14 Guest

GPU:
    Model
    I finally bought this game although I was wondering a lot because i saw a lot of bad reviews.

5. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    https://www.dualshockers.com/fallout-76-bethesda-leather-jacket-reaction/

WTF is wrong with this retarded company? (and JFTR, I actually like the game, but Bethesda's behaviour is totally unacceptable).

You'd think they would work on rebuilding customer trust but no … they are now masquerading as a clothing outlet.

Get your procreating act together Bethesda, the board members of these companies need to grow a collective brain and fire the idiots who are currently running the show before they drive the company into the ground and erode what little good will their consumers have left.

And JFYI, all you financial types, if that happens, there will be no more money … at all.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    cerebus23 likes this.
  6. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    It's like they're selling this to little kids.

7. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Just like the rum bottle this jacket comes with a outer shell made of wood and is called a coffin, so you can bury the last of your dignity when you wear this. lol

cerebus23 likes this.
  8. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    right gaudy dyed leather is already cringe, unless it is on a smoking hot woman for example.

Never did anyone see the fallout uniforms and think those must be leather body suits. Cotton silk etc maybe not leather. And would have cost a fraction of what that leather monstrosity costs if it is even leather not like they got a great track record on products of late hence all the memes.

9. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    What do you expect? They're selling this under the assumption that neck beards, fedora lords, and surprisingly straight males around of ages of 14-19 years old are gonna buy this crap and wear it in public. The people you would talk to and say "This guys an asshole" and looks like an asshole. I hope you people at least understand what I'm trying to tell you.

This picture is necessary and relates.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    cerebus23 likes this.
  10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    What little kid has that type of money???

11. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Baby whales?

Reclusive781 and cerebus23 like this.
  12. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Kids that know their parents credit card numbers, or parents that don't keep accurate track of their bank accounts and relent to every request.

13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I wish I was a Baby Whale :/

How is all this negativity going to affect Bethesda with future video game releases? it's like whatever they do next will need to be 100% perfect or they are going to be roasted at the steak.

cerebus23 likes this.
  14. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Well a step would be to fire the entire marketing dept @ bethesda these product tie ins have been a disaster from the get go with 76, and did we have any of this stuff before 76?

15. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    oh its still......

lucidus likes this.

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Ahh yes the old sweep the dead body under the rug scenario, no one will notice at all.

cerebus23 likes this.
  17. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    "How dare Deep Silver take away attention from us!!" - someone at Bethesda.

18. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
  19. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    This $hit$how just won't end, will it?

cerebus23 and lucidus like this.
  20. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    I'd wager most people have had more entertainment watching Bethesdra trainwreck for the past few months than people actually playing the game.. and I'm not even kidding.

Kolt, SpajdrEX and cerebus23 like this.