Intel Compiler Patcher for AMD CPU's -> Intel C++ Compiler will criple your CPU

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards AMD' started by OnnA, Nov 11, 2015.

1. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Intel Compiler Patcher for AMD CPU's

Using this simple and intuitive application, you can easily patch files that were compiled with the Intel Compiler for better performance

Intel Compiler Patcher is a comprehensive piece of software developed to offer you the means of tweaking certain EXE files that were compiled using Intel C++ Compiler from your computer and optimize them for your processor by deactivating their CPU Dispatcher, thus increasing their general performance when run on other types of CPUs.
    Simple yet practical looks

The interface of the application is very basic and straight-forward, making it very easy to work with, even for those with minimal experience in using such tools.

The main window features a toolbar comprising the available functions, namely 'Scan', Stop', 'Patch' and 'Options', while the 'File List' panel displays the scan results, allowing you to select the ones you wish to process as well as view additional 'File Info' in the lower part of the window.
    Scan your folders and choose the files you want to patch

To begin using Intel Compiler Patcher, you will first need to run a 'Scan', by selecting the targeted directory on your computer, then proceeding with the operation. Depending on the size of the folder, this can take quite a while, but you have the possibility of adjusting the analysis to meet your needs by customizing its 'Options'.

The 'Options' section of the program enables you to determine the minimal and maximal file size, allowing you to exclude the items that do not fit within that range. Moreover, you can input the targeted 'File Extensions', as Intel Compiler Patcher scans for EXE, DLL, ACM, AX, CPL and OCX by default.

softpedia-Intel Compiler Patcher for AMD CPU's

And as we seen after scan and de-malwerize :3eyes: It's in AMD Radeon drivers !!! OMG (they using old compiler for sure)
    It's cripling actually performance on all AMD CPU's by ~47% !!
    Find it and Patch It :)

As you can see below some games exe/dll are infected by this cripling malware designed and distributed for non Genuine I.ntel CPU's !
    I strongly suggest (if you have AMD CPU's) to scan/patch AMD Drivers before Instaling it.
    Also is nice to scan/patch all Disk Drives (select drive and scan then mark all infected then Patch, and don't worry Backup file is generated also)
    Windows Directory is also infected by it then deinfect radeon Drivers + other dll's etc. !!

Can somebody do 3Dmark Overhead Test (Mantle/DX12) and post here cuz' the AMD drivers are infected by it. THX

Also i've contacted AMD Mat from AMD/ATI and Hillbert about this, OMG :bang:

More in Yellow section of this Thread -> REDDIT

-> https://semiaccurate.com/2019/12/10/intels-benchmarking-antics-questioned/

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Deleted member 268800 likes this.
  2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    Deleted member 213629 likes this.
  3. boerenlater

boerenlater Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 610 silent
    Where exactly is this backup file stored and how do you restore it?

4. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Liquid X
    Whats the actual outcome of this?(if there is any)
    Does it make the program utilize the cpu more therefore resulting
    in more fps if the gpu was not being fed enough.

5. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    All i know -> you have here, rest is in Reddit.
    As far i know it's not normal, thats all, and odd to AMD have deoptimised code in their Drivers OMG.
    Backup is in folder with eg. GridAutosport you have: GRIDAutosport.exe.org
    Like this.
    Also thanks to that your FX will not utilise SSE2,3 ect. as Intel counterpart. Much slower :-(
    Test it guys and post here results.
    We have it in Mantle.dll and other driver DLL's.

ADOBE have it/3Dmark's/PCmarks etc. and other known benchmarks use this "if not Genuine Intel -> don't use Optimised Code" in code.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  6. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/3839/intel-settles-with-the-ftc

7. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Liquid X
    Alright well here goes nothing:
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll
    C:\Program Files\Futuremark\3DMark\bin\x86\3DMarkICFDemo.exe
    C:\Program Files\Futuremark\3DMark\bin\x86\3DMarkICFWorkload.exe

Before Patching:​
    [​IMG]

After Patching:​
    [​IMG]

Now, i've never seen my mantle score get up to 14m, saw 13,9 max. However
    this may be just a super random coincidence, i did run the tests twice for both
    of the variants. Just for the lulz i think that those mantle32dlls are not being used
    in this particular overhead test. But that's just my opinion.

8. vbetts

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Really would not say there is any difference when results for both Mantle and DX12 are barely +/-1%.

Deleted member 213629 likes this.
  9. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    It means, we have to Test maby some Games?
    Or maby it does nuthin', just obsolete compiler entries ?
    Dunno, i've read those in reddit and i was curious.
    Just to be sure i have clean all my RIG ;-)

10. vbetts

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    The compiling situation ended back in 2010 when the FTC went to Intel about unfair business practices. Any app now will be compiled with full extension support regardless of who made the cpu.

11. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    If Intel willingly does anything to hinder the performance of AMD processors, they have to worry about the FTC going after them.

There's really no reason for Intel to do anything with their compiler to hinder the performance of AMD processors anyway. Look at the performance difference. AMD is so far behind it's ridiculous. Hell, my current system would be AMD based, if they actually had anything worth buying.

12. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Its in the new Crimson 15.12 also !
    As always i've corrected this with ICC-Patcher :D

13. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Intel is some Shady ass M--herF--kers! But then again when we are talking about this much money in the market to be made this kind of stuff dosent suprise me at all!

I am sure if they could they would burry Amd for good if given the chance (Intel )

14. Amx85

Amx85 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI R7-260X2GD5/OC
    Yesterday a friend patched its Adobe Premiere's Mp4 encoder dll found in the program with Intel Compiler Patch and Performance Boosted massively on his FX-8150, "Genuine Intel" string still affecting post 2010 programs

15. Also i think this a good idea when Downloading a fresh ISO from Microsoft, just to save in a backup disk, also just to grab the iso itself and put in windows in a second folder, and just run the ICC_patch to disable any system genuine intel on it, then just format a USB drive with the new iso files system and voila, do the windows installation for most AMD system ARM etc,etc i found this useful.

16. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Only 1 file remaining for ATI Team to rewrite & compile in new Compiler.
    As always unpack driver then check with this tool.

17. Yeah my ring is a AMD ab350 fatality k4 motherboard along ryzen 5 1600 and NVIDIA GTX EVGA 1060, i unzipped with 7zip the Nvidia drivers but didn't find any genuine intel, but for the AMD chipset latest drivers, found some files but not everything, probably cause limitation software of minimum 500bytes?

I just had to uninstall my current same drivers from AMD then just unpatch the current amd drivers chipset and reinstall back. I think this is good to apply in every gaming folders, softwares, Run-time libraries, ISO such windows, always by extracting first with 7zip of course.

[​IMG]

18. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Min/Max -> In AMD drivers, now there is some leftovers,
    but finally & overall is Clean.

19. OnnA a question did you tried to disable Spectre or meltdown for our ryzen cpus? cause i can only disable spectre, but not the Meltdown itself, tried registry tweaks, power shell speculationcontrol-settings to check, tried downgrade bios, and there is not way lol u.u

20. Webhiker

Webhiker Master Guru

GPU:
    ASRock Radeon RX 79
    Meltdown does not affect AMD CPU's.

386SX and Maddness like this.