What's all this about Illuminati?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Phragmeister, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    For the last few years, I've gotten interested in reading about conspiracy theories and such. All taken with a grain of salt, of course, it's all fun reading for the most part.

One of the words that continues to appear is 'Illuminati.'

As I was researching, I was directed to one of a very few book titles on the topic of this so-called Illuminati. The first thing that struck me was when I Googled the title was the website it was being hosted on -

[​IMG]

Try it yourself and see if it's the top result.

However, it wasn't the only conspiracy PDF I found on there, either. That's not the most puzzling thing about this though, it's why one of the worlds most prestigious intelligence agencies would be hosting such documents, and why it's the top result on Google.

I like to keep an open mind, but perhaps there is some sort of effort by the intelligence communities to get this information out there.

As for the information itself, well, it's definitely not what you'll find in any books in the library, and I'd never heard of half of the names in there, even though these apparent 'Illuminati' families own vasts amounts of the world's wealth.

It's a whole lot of information to take in. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

2. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I've been reading about the Illuminati for years. There's some really sick and twisted stuff going on with high level politicians and celebrities. Don't even get me started on the Podesta brothers.

airbud7 likes this.
  3. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    I think ignorance is bliss everytime. Seriously, the more i know man, the more sad i become. I wish i was born in the 1800s and lived in a small village.

TekkMarine and airbud7 like this.
  4. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super

You've stumbled upon the listing of books and documents found at Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad which was released by CIA in 2017, "In an effort to further enhance public understanding of al-Qa'ida".
    https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/index.html
    https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/index_documents.html

This is not an anonymous listing directory. This is published by CIA on CIA's official website.
    Of course it's going to be #1 hit.

You'll gather more relevant information by starring at the Sun.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018

5. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    I've read some of the material about the Podesta's, there are some extremely dubious things in those emails that were released during the latest US presidential election. I don't think this forum is the right place to be talking about that subject though, to be honest.

6. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    hoo boi another illuminati thread

been a good few months

we gonna get another flat earth or lizard people thread soon? I sure hope so!

seriously what the hell is with this forum and the conspiracy tinfoil hat posters, no wait let me guess, i'm not enlightened

Lilith, AsiJu and StewieTech like this.
  7. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    That's why I'm not gonna say anything else. I was perma-banned from the IGN forums last year for speaking about things nobody wanted to believe.

airbud7 likes this.
  8. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I'm sure the fine folks over at info wars would love to hear about it

9. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4080 FE
    the truth is out there? ;)

fantaskarsef likes this.
  10. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    It is not that you are not enlightened, it is more along the lines that you along with many, many others, it is the absence of "the" light that is the issue. It is the absence that defines the issue, not whether or not one is enlightened. Honestly, am elated to be among those existing without this so called light. If you do not know what it is, there is no way to know what is being "missed out" on. Ignorance for the win. Or for those who follow the definition of one that knows they do not know and could care less and have no desire to be educated on the subject...true meaning of stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. Stupid has a reason and purpose...count me among the stupid on this one.

11. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Well tbf to op he said with a grain of salt and fun reading.

I'm quite convinced the only real conspiracy out there is why the f does the neighbour's dog start barking every morning at the exact same time when there's nothing happening!

*X-Files theme*

sverek likes this.
  12. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    I think a subject has higher chance to be taken seriously if there no "Illuminati" words in it.

13. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    the most dangerous enemy is the one no one fears, no one hears and no one sees.
    somewhere in this world, I bet there is a room full of the most powerful men on this planet laughing at the petty conspiracies and presidents and governments do their bidding, to the last whim.

14. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    A collection of highly intelligent humans from different arts & sciences.

15. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    You'll need the whole shaker. Screw it, you'll need a bucket of salt.

16. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I would blame the church.

17. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    That's pretty funny.
    Taking a grain of salt to explore the world-wide historical conspiracy of Satanic forces alleged by a Christian fundamentalist, a member of terrorist organization, a convicted felon and an armed robber

is like taking a moderate sip from a bucket of poo. Either you're a sh1t eater or ya aint.
    You are what you read, and you are what your interests are.

BTW
    so I solve the OP's "most puzzling thing", and he doesn't even acknowledge it. What up with that?

:(

18. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    @Noisiv

Yes, thanks for that. You're the first person that's mentioned the origin of the content. I've discussed this topic on other forums also.

Still, it makes me question why such material would be found where it was.

I was looking through the archive you linked and noticed this one - https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...Planned.to.Bring.Down.Our.Culture..1.of.5.pdf

It reminded me of an interview by a man named Bill Cooper, a popular guy in conspiracy circles. He knew a big event was going to happen pre-9/11, and even mentioned Bin Laden as the person 'they' were going to blame.

Ever heard of the Illuminati card game?

[​IMG]

Released in the 1980's.

19. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    If by "speaking about things nobody wanted to believe" you mean lizard people then I can fully understand that.

scatman839 likes this.
  20. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    Lizard people, the reptilian interdimensional entities often mentioned by conspiracy theorist David Icke.
    Sounds cooky on paper and when said out loud, however, what do we really know about interdimensional things? We're barely in touch with the grim reality we presently exist in.

Depends how deep in the conspiracy you want to go. Believe in God? Then there must certainly be an opposite force. Billions of people believe in some sort of religion and pray to God, it's not so difficult to believe that there could be a few people in high places praying to the opposite force.

This world is a confusing place sometimes. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I look at it this way - Most of the people experiencing this reality are either in some sort of discomfort or generally can't cope with existing. People dying of hunger in a world of plenty. Knowing there won't be another great depression event, because depression is existence. Money losing its value, which targets the poor. Middle class being wiped out since wealth is being funneled to the top at a rate never seen before.

MEANWHILE ..

13 families (that we know of) hoard obscene amounts of wealth and control major elements of all societies of the world.

So what happens when you start researching these people that there's never much mention of in the news? One ends up down the rabbit hole, on the weird side of YouTube late at night with bloodshot eyes, having more questions than answers.

I just want to know what's really going on in the world, and there's never going to be any answers watching the news/TV.

jbscotchman likes this.