Fortnite

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TheDeeGee, Aug 26, 2013.

1. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    I like the faster pace of this game over PUBG - although I don't think 3rd person is suitable for battle royal type games. But this game is fun!

2. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    I enjoy both of them but prefer Fortnite for me as i find it easier to get into a game and just the general flow seems to be better, for me.

Mind you if you get a proper squard together on PUBG then i would say that is more intense but hey, opinions eh?

Shame there is no PUBG on PS4, yet.

3. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Fortnite all the way. My Assassin's Creed: Origins and MH: World are collection dust because of Fornite. It's a blast with friends.

4. Arshad Hussain

Arshad Hussain Active Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 6850
    Playing front, the game is one of its kind battle royal modes is simply amazing. anyone other there playing fortnight?

5. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    while i appreciate all the creativity behind it, Fortnite isn't just for me, PUBG neither, i'm just not into battleroyal :p But Fortnite i fun to watch, like pubg

6. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    I was saying the same thing until my friends forced me to play them. If you are attempting solo, it's going to drain you fast, but with friends? It's gold comedy! So in a way, it's not so much about the game and the mode you play, but the people you play it with; they make all the difference in the world.

XenthorX likes this.
  7. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Someone trying desperately to get into my epic games account on the weekend. Must have been wanting to use my non existent saved payment info to order ridiculous amounts of stuff

Got like 8 2FA emails in like 10 mins

8. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    I could really care less for the Battle Royale mode, but the co-op PVE (Save The World as they call it) is allot of fun.

9. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Still playing PvE daily as well, it's what i always liked about Fortnite.

Currently at PL80.

10. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    So after seeing some of the usual headlines on mainstream media about this game, you know the ones that go along the lines of "is your child, boyfriend, whatever, hooked on fortnight?" etc. I thought I'd finally give this a go and see what all the fuss is about. Never played a Battle Royale style game, I like the concept and I love the film but PUBG for example just didn't interest me. I like the art style of Fortnite and the casual approach, I got plenty of other games to play so this seemed like a great F2P game to play on the side and what can I say except its pretty cool! I suck at it hard but its cool nontheless.

Some of you guys seem a lot more experienced with the game though so thought I'd ask, whats the best way to enjoy this game as a solo player ? Should I just solo queue or is squad queue worth sticking with ? Thus far I've done a bit of both and kinda prefer Squad Queue but the idiot team mates who drop into the middle of the busiest areas of the map and then proceed to get themselves shot do my head in. Guess these kids can't hold their load and prefer to shoot it early or something whereas from what I've read the idea is to just try and survive as long as possible. I even joined voice chat for one round ( something I never do in online games, because of people... ) to see if I can hear any coherent tactics or ideas but they all consisted of sproglings whose voices hadn't broke yet and they didn't speak English and proceeded to get themselves shot in the first 3 minutes.

Any and all tips welcome.

11. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Lol been watching folk play as Thanos on some of the lets play. Still not sure if I wanna give it a go but yeah getting to play as Thanos does look fun.

12. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Bluehole dropped lawsuit against Epic Games. Game on.

13. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    The big daddy Tencent has a stake in both companies. That lawsuit wasn't going anywhere.

Stormyandcold likes this.
  14. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Free publicity for both games then. Got people talking and checking the games out.

15. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Funny how BlueA-Hole claims to have the copyright of Battle Royale.

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  17. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2019
    TheDeeGee likes this.
  18. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Hopefully it deleted itself for good

19. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    I hope not, i'm still enjoying Save the World.

20. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    As much as i cant stand the game, dev do create some cool events, hats off to to that!

But hopefully it stays in the black hole!