ASRock Phantom Series Vega 56 To reach the EU market in July

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. AcidSnow

AcidSnow Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT
    I wish Crossfire was still a thing, I remember feeling like a total beast when Battlefield 3 came out and I had two Radeon 5870's in Crossfire mode... I was able to Super Scale that game to 200%, with a few effects like Ambient Occlusion turned off.

But then I three years later I sold them to a Miner for the exact same price I bought them. So that was a happy bunny.

Now I'm just sitting sad with my-still-killing-it 290X, wishing more games could do the thing without the lag.

3. screwtech02

screwtech02 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900 XTU
    Crossfire i still a "thing" to some... Runnin 3-R9 390s with a eyefinity setup... No issues... Hopefully they can pump up the Avail Vega cards and force the pricing to where it should be. But, alas, some "miners" will suck these all up as well....

4. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    I was just testing out crossfire last week. Its still a thing. Just less because of lazy devs. I miss the days of my 290x crossfire, and especially my eyefinity setup with 7950 crossfire.

5. Maddness

Maddness Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Aorus Xtreme
    hey Hilbert in the third line down, it's Asia bud

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  6. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I wonder if it is worth starting production this late to the current generation. Soon to be replaced cards..
    But I wish they make them at high quality, and sell competitively with other brands. As there is next round around corner. It is always welcome to have more variants.