Review: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    We review the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic. Lian-Li parts from being aluminum outfitted, and overhauled the chassis design combining it with a left-side and front-side mounted tempered glass panel. Will thi...

Review: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Shelby and Embra like this.
  2. Embra

Embra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil 6950 XT
    I am sold. I just love the look. My computer is elevated, so this will be perfect.

Thank you!!

Always count on you for through great reviews. :)

3. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I think it looks great but I agree with the stupid logo.

How were the acoustics?

4. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    There is no objective way to measure that as the chassis does not come with fans. Each 3rd party fan set is different, and as such, that'll be dependant on whatever the end user installs. Plenty of vents though.

5. drwoodcomb

drwoodcomb Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti 6GB
    Hilbert, I agree with you that the giant plaque with the LIAN-LI/Der8auer logo is an eyesore. I am still very interested in this case. I don't suppose you would mind testing out to see if it can be peeled off without damaging the paint?

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I understand, I was merely fishing for your personal opinion with what you tested :) one could say that it looks like a very loud chassi due to all openings.

7. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    I'm actually considering buying this. My issue is that I have a lot of hard drives. I keep 6 HDDs, 1 SSD, and 1 optical drive in my PC, and I have more HDDs I can't fit which are still storage I could use. Hey, a TB is a TB.

Can I just shove the drives somewhere in the case and hold them on with sticky tack or something? And wouldn't the thermals be ruined if a radiator is installed in the front, it'd have the airflow ruined by the front panel?

And I'm not exactly thrilled that it comes completely bare and doesn't fit 120mm fans in the back.

If any of you have a suggestion for a case that fits these specs let me know:
    - Fits 360mm radiator + 120mm radiator
    - Fits 6+ HDDs & 2+ SSDs
    - Large tempered glass window
    - RGB fans for higher frame rates would be a bonus

8. Shelby

Shelby Guest

GPU:
    GA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
    That´s the best review i read about the PC-O11 Dynamic. You have given so much helpful specs on the measures inside the case, especially for radiator support. It helps me a lot to plan my next build with that case. Awesome review!

I would be interested in one more thing:
    The bracket of the front panel connector is located in the second chamber on the left of the radiator mount. How wide can the side-mounted radiator be in the second chamber? As I could see in some pictures, the bracket takes away some space there.

9. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink

Hi there

For same reason I keep my Enthoo Primo for such long time, because I run or have 6*HDD plus 4*SSD and there I could run that without the issue and then I added 360mm 60mm thick radiator on top and on bottom 240mm 60mm thick radiator and still no issues with the case

RGB fans in Enthoo Primo not sure if I would run, I rather would run good fans than some rubbish RGB fans

Tempered glass on Enthoo Primo this I wanted as well,I think someone is making tempered glass for Enthoo Primo

I have recently bought for friend used like in new condition for £100 Enthoo Primo in white

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

Neo Cyrus likes this.