Smoking Weed/ your thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, Feb 22, 2017.

1. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

I'm sorry, but your perspective is your OPINION. Your claim of a 'dichotomy' is your opinion, and invention. As your OPINION, it is subjective not objective. You're trying to literally change the meaning words. How many times are you going to repeat the same mistakes?
    Oh and, I think other may notice you did not deny you're a prohibitionist. Here's your chance again to deny you are for prohibition. Gigs up again.

2. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Alcohol = Spousal abuse, crashing your car and killing someone, sending dumb texts to your ex's or boss, causes cancer (stomach, throat), potential hangovers that basically ruin an entire day you'll never get back, costs ridiculous $$ to go out and be a social drinker, was banned in the 1920's and then reinstated because too many people were killing themselves trying to make the stuff in their bathtubs (this is important for the prohibitionists and anti-one's) and suffered alcohol poisoning.

Weed = Reduces muscle spasms in people with MS. Just watch the youtube video's before judging. Helps people with seizures, has shown to fight certain cancer cells, helps give relief to crohns disease patients...even the national cancer institute, who hates to acknowledge any form of healing without charging your insurance and jerking off insurance companies (I work in the industry, you'd be disgusted with insurance companies if you knew half the tale, smh) has admitted on their website the following:
    Now, are there "fun" and childish reasons to weed? Certainly! But in my mind, arguing about the two and which is safer or healthier is a no contest. Never understood all these 300lbs guys with red faces calling weed smokers "lazy" while they chuck back a 12 pack in their garage watching nascar.

Impairs? Sure. So don't drive a vehicle when doing either. But anyone dead set against weed has been brainwashed by big pharma and is being completely ignorant to WHY it's been kept illegal as long as it has. The people above us never want us to have anything that can help, that we aren't first charged and taxed for, followed by their regulations aka weed becoming a bunch of added chemicals to ensure you don't really get any health benefits.

JaxMacFL, Icanium, HK-1 and 2 others like this.
  3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    never thought I'd say this on a public forum but you guys are cool...so here goes

my daddy died in 2016 of cancer...great man that I love so much and I miss him every day! (love you Daddy!)

a few months into chemo he did not eat and got skinny and me and my brother got him some weed and he ate everything!

it does work for nausea type stuff! ...I'm positive of that.

4. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Lost my mom Sept 15th 2000 to kidney cancer. She was only 41. The type of cancer she had, at that time 18 years ago, was the second rarest form of cancer in the world. "Only" 1,000 people a year were diagnosed with her specific kind. She didn't have a chance. She found out in May 00, spine cracked in half in June to the cancer (I was there to help her off the floor while my step dad was out getting loaded to the bad news of her condition), left on a stretcher the next day, June 6th and never came home. Died Sept 15th (last two weeks they threw her in a nursing home, they didn't want the hospital to give resources to someone so far gone). Not a day goes by I don't think of her still, almost 18 years later.

I'm sorry for your loss. Sucks.

I figure 85% of the way I am is due to the above. Oh well. Heh. I know you shouldn't let one moment define you, but life looks a lot different as a single child, after a disease rips your mom apart. I fear her age. I'll be 37 later this month and turning that 41 number scares me. No rationalization to it. Just human moronic behavior that I allow in myself Lol.

5. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Your Strong SerotoNiN! .... you're strong because of Her! ...you have to be!...mama's Love never leaves!.

JaxMacFL, Lex Luthor and Serotonin like this.
  6. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Agreed. The only reason I haven't given up ...Lord knows I have wanted to....is because of her. She wouldn't want that. She raised me to live life in appreciation of it. And I do even more so after her passing. Have to, for her. ;)

Lex Luthor and airbud7 like this.
  7. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Me to! ...Me to brother... I wish we could turn back time:(

Lex Luthor and Serotonin like this.
  8. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I wasted a lot of years living in the past and wanting to recreate it. I rearranged my old apartments to emulate how things looked in the old days. Yeah..probably should have sought therapy lol. Anyways, point being, live for today. The past has found memories, enjoy them for what they are, but make the present just as cherished. Somehow. I'll admit it's easier said than done.

JaxMacFL and airbud7 like this.
  9. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    @airbud7 said it helped his fathers appetite. As for curing? How the &*^% would we know? This isn't a medical forum.

airbud7 likes this.
  10. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Deal with it, the rap is that cannabis helps to deal with it.

airbud7 likes this.

11. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Most of them aren't doing so well where the hell you get that from? I have many friends that have smoked daily for 30-50 years and they have done just fine in fact one of them retired when he was 50 another 45 and more that are doing just fine with houses and kids and good jobs. Don't talk about something you know nothing about. I'm in Canada where it just became legal btw.

airbud7 likes this.
  12. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    some people are so touchy? easy bait...

[​IMG]
    :D

Serotonin likes this.
  13. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    cannaboids induce aptosis of tumors when processed and applied right into the blood stream.

theres no real evidence smoking it slows or stops it.

Stormyandcold and Icanium like this.
  14. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
  15. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Anyone of you here a daily smoker?

airbud7 likes this.

16. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    True, but my comment was not about slowing or stopping it. It was about helping people deal with the side effects from treatments that slow or stop it.
    Real evidence usually comes from Big Pharma who does not care about things they cannot patent.
    Rap was referring to the testimony from people who claim smoking weed helped reduce the side effects from their treatments.

17. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    But Tommy Chong shoved it up his butt and it cured his cancer. Tommy is also completely bonkers.

18. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    No!

[​IMG]

my middle name is Bud!......:p

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  19. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Born May 24, 1938 (age 81)....Still Kicking!......Nuff Said.

Hope to see you at 82...90...99?

jaggerwild likes this.
  20. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    Hope not :rolleyes: