Playerunknown's battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by slick3, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX5700 XT
    Pubg is a game with consequences.
    you die, your out.
    so, for me it is excting beyond words, simply because it forces you to really think before you act, which is pretty rare in this day of facegram and instabook-lookatme addicted kids.
    no "ill just suicide rush and respawn" crap.
    when you win, it means more.
    now, the hacker issue, thats a different story....

2. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    I thought about getting this game, but the one thing I hate about Multiplayer games, is cheating. Its why I play more single player games.

3. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    If you don't like cheating, this is most certainly not the game for you.

4. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    That doesn't make any sense. So if I can tolerate cheating, this IS the game for me.. LOL

5. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    bought the game 6months ago, played 5 rounds. Battleroyal is just not for me, or maybe it's PUBG gun feeling that i hate so much idk

6. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX5700 XT
    Fully kitted M416, tac stock, angled foregrip, suppressed or compensated, q/d ext mag.....its soooo good... best sound and feel ever.

7. MiMiK

MiMiK Guest

GPU:
    nVidia 7600GT
    cheater galore again.. played a couple matches with my cousin and about 7/10 we were killed by cheaters. we get to top 10 every single time to only get rekt by a cheater lmao

8. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    So I suppose cheaters are still a big issue with PUBG?

I'd like to get into it but am reluctant atm. Okay PvP always has the risk of cheaters but it shouldn't be prominent.

9. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX5700 XT
    If you play First Person only, you will be ok, the 3p servers are full of Chinese (and many other) hackers, and client side lag exploiters....

AsiJu likes this.
  10. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    I just picked up this game as some people at work play it and had $40 in my steam account. Tried out Hunt: Showdown, and although it looks good, it plays like ass right now and has a long way to go toward optimization.

So jumped in, but haven't started playing PUBG yet.. I hate cheating. Gonna give it a go and if i don't like it may return it as well :|

11. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    #Chinanumbawan LOL

12. texasrattler

texasrattler Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX670 2GB FTW
    PUBG is popular because of the BR mode. It's what made it famous, it's also going to be the "NEXT BIG THING" for the at least the next couple of years by other companies.

PUBG does have it's issues. Cheating being a big issue. TPP mode is where most of the cheating occurs. Play FPP mode if you want less cheating. Some will say it's a lot less.

13. MiMiK

MiMiK Guest

GPU:
    nVidia 7600GT
    im loving the low ping, priority update from a couple days ago. it seems to be working pretty well, unless i play late at night when theres less US players on and more asian players (cheaters) populating the US servers

14. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Performance seems to have massively improved from when I played it last about a month ago.

First thing is i'm not sure what they did with the display scaling, but I had run at 4k resolution with 50% scale since I got the game a while back. Well it was some blurry looking bullshot today. No idea why but 4k at 100% scale ran at the same settings at 60fps (medium-high. foliage v low to give advantage when possible). Seems like that should not be possible on a mere gtx 970, dunno what's going on there

15. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    One of the challenges for PUBG is that Major studio will bring their own Battleroyal twist this year. PUBG despite all its effort is still extremely barebone technically.
    IMO PUBG had its time, but will end up where H1Z1 is now by the end of the year, fading away, going free to play ?!

16. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    Apparently, the latest patch causes the game to crash with older CPUs......I have a core i7 920 and it does not run. I guess it is happening to a lot of people.

17. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    been playing this a bunch. Fortunately I haven't run into the rampant cheating that some people have claimed to see constantly.

If anyone feels like playing duo or squad feel free to add me - IGN: Lloyd-Xmas

18. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
  19. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
  20. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC