Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    Just got finished playing with Gen-Odyssey.. quick scoped him in the face twice lol

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Now waiting for patchnotes..

3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  4. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    I finally played it on our xbox 1 it was a Fantastic experience I loved the airplane missions friends in wrong places or something like that? I will be getting it for pc for damm sure!

5. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    Well, when I was using the gas launchers, everytime i'd hit an enemy i'd stutter lol.

6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    It seems like it has something to do while tracking assignments. So when you hit/kill an enemy its updating these and therfore the lag/spikes, whatever the hell is going on.

There was a fix, or workaround posted at twitter, where you need to track one of the basic assignments and no veteran or new ones. If you have completed those already (which is very likely) you cant use the workaround.

7. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    Yep no chance in hell that is happening lol I have all but 2

8. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    Can confirm this works for me, I tracked the basic tanker assignment.

9. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Yay.. more conquest assault maps....

Seriously though these are terrible. The map design itself on the maps all seem great, but it is (in my opinion) ruined by the bad game play of conquest assault. Past few times I've played have been very one-sided. Why not just regular conquest and operations (edit: or Frontlines)? Dice seems pretty clueless lately on what the community really wants and needs. Skeleton crew is definitely working on tying up BF1 while the core group must be on the new BF game. TTK patch pissed a lot of people off and now this (just to be clear, the TTK patch was fine for me. I think TTK should be really low all the time with only a few hits to take anyone down with any gun.)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  10. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    - delete me please -

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018

11. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Game is currently on sale on Origin for ten bucks.
    Probably a good deal, but, still too much for me. :) Once it hits five bucks, I'll consider it.

12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    I don t know if ur being sarcastic but this would be the best game u ever grt for 10 bucks my friend, and trust me try the multiplayer, some maps are just amazing, and with how u tackle to capture an objective is just a joy to play, whether u wann snipe ur way through, or go guns blazing, or use the boats for example to get close, some maps are so good

HawaiianBrian likes this.
  13. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I was not being sarcastic.
    If I got this it would be for the campaign only. So, for me, 10 bucks is still too much for this game.

Not sure why it's hard for some to understand... but just because some like MP, doesn't mean I will/do. I've tried it before, multiple times in many different games. With friends. And hated every damned minute of it. Bored out of my skull.
    Last time I tried BF MP was... Bad Company 2. A few friends kept on me about it... so, I tried.
    After a while, one of them noticed I was just standing in one spot, not moving. He asked what was wrong, I told him the truth. "I got bored, so was reading a book while you guys played"

MaCk0y likes this.
  14. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    Is it worth buying premium now for €15? Does one have to do the assignments to get the new weapons?

15. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Imo it's never worth getting premium in EA games. Barely anyone ever plays the expansion maps, cause only premium people can play them, so it's always the default maps that are played.

16. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yes new weapons only with assigments! Premium maps when premium friends/trial is active!

17. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    Meh. That sucks. I can't be bothered to do 'assignments'. I'll only do those if required IRL :p.

18. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    They are testing a new build to hotfix their lagging mess. Due MS and Sony certification crap probably takes 1 week. So Early Access Premium new DLC cut in half btw.

19. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I wouldn't quite say that. I find it very easy to find expansion servers. In fact there are loads of them and I almost always just play on mixed map servers.

I would, however, agree that it isn't worth getting premium in EA games, but that is for another reason. They are overpriced and a really stupid business model that does split the community up. If you buy the expansion pass for 15EU then yes, it would be worth it at that price, but it's still EA and still a crappy model.

So the best answer is this:

Do you like BF1 and want more maps?
    Yes? Get the premium for 15.
    No? Don't.

I would not buy it for anything over 20 these days. I was stupid and got the premium on release which I won't be doing ever again (if at all)

20. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yeah,..i learned that about premium on lasts BF already and got it on Wintersale for 15 €. Tho i already bought the 1st DLC for 15 €, too. But still, a good price and i wouldnt have paid more, too.

Im happy to try the new maps...if they fixed the stuttering...but until then its unplayable for me. The only thing which is barely working, sitting in an Airship at the Guns in Air Assault, lol.

Kolt likes this.