Call of Duty: WW2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by signex, Mar 26, 2017.

1. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Cheaters seem to be getting more more a pain in the b-hole. A friend of mine never noticed them untill this morning he told me his passed 6 games had cheaters in them.
    I'm glad i didn't drop money on the season pass i wanted to buy this morning.

2. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Ah, I'm primarily a multiplayer player and the campaigns are (sometimes) a fun bonus.

3. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Ok but are they really cheaters or are they the "I'm doing bad and they're doing really good" "cheaters"? Or the lag compensation "cheaters"? So often I get accused of cheating or see others get accused of cheating when really I'm just stomping them fair and square.

4. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Sorry to rain on your parade but MP in general is rife with cheaters, that's why PUBG just banned 80,000 of them.

Sure, there are also good players who do get unfairly accused, I hear that, but you can usually tell the difference between a good player and the one who has a 100-1 K/D ratio 20 times in a row.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    signex likes this.

5. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    So glad I cancelled my pre-order. 6vs6 in tiny maps in TDM, hell no!

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Yes they are actual cheaters... this is what they see.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

signex likes this.
  7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Yes real cheaters, i've been playing shooters when i was 12 and i'm 28 now so i do notice when something isn't right.
    I'll be honest, i did accuse some people that weren't probably cheating, mostly at night cause i'm tired or something and get frusterated real fast.

I noticed that some have an advantage cause of connecting/hit registration though, this happened in R6 Siege as well.

But everyone that i was sure of had their profile on private or had a lvl0 account with just CODWW2 on it and let's be honest that is suspicious as hell.
    Cause you can actually get your hands on an account for dirt and DIRT cheap...

I really don't get sledgehammer games, why don't they just look these cheats up themselves and put all their money into getting them and private one's so they can find out how to counter them?
    Seems logical to me... or for a way to scan your COD folder for any added files or something.

BangTail likes this.
  8. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Same crap I've seen in Battlefield 1 and Battlefront 2...yet they CANT lock them for banning, this is the most annoying thing. They use some anti-cheat methods and the only thing they catch most of the time is utilities like SFX,Reshade,Afterburner (RTSS)...LOL?

9. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    They must be really bored kids to cheat in cod on pc.

10. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    This has been my biggest gripe with every COD game. It's so fast paced that when you're on the negative end of the lag compensation it's so obvious (often when you're on the positive end too). I wish they would just go with dedicated servers like Overwatch. This is my main source of frustration in these games.

signex likes this.

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Anyone plays this on ps4?

12. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    I do. I’d typically play it on PC but the Black Friday sale price was too good to pass up.

13. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    A 12GB patch!? really!?

14. bagman

bagman Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1060
    I have a weird issue post the latest patch.
    When I restart the game (Campaign ) I noticed that my character has no weapon in his hands.
    This happened on a previous update and the only way to solve it was to restart the Campaign from the D-Day landings.
    Going forward what a pain that will be if and when more updates come out and I’m further into the Campaign !
    Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

15. pegasus1

pegasus1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4090
    Worst tank controls ever, its like my mouse and the turret are connected by thick custard.

16. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    No kidding and I invert the mouse but it won't do it in the tank so I can't seem to get past that point lol.

17. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    It took me several tries to get past that point. Can't believe they kept those controls on upon release.

18. pegasus1

pegasus1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4090
    Its not hard for them, A and D to rotate the chassis left and right respectively, W and S for Fwd and Back and the mouse for turret control.

19. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    The up and down reversed for how I usually have them screws me up badly lol. Invert mouse doesn't work in the tank.

pegasus1 likes this.
  20. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    I initially thought something was wrong with my mouse and/or keyboard during that section.

As much as I enjoyed the campaign, how that got past any kind of playtesting is a mystery to me.

Shataan and pegasus1 like this.