Call of Duty: WW2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by signex, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Guru01

Guru01 Master Guru

GPU:
    nVIDIA RTX 2080
    I figured it out, if you are getting a green screen flickering, just change it from FullScreen to Windowed, then back again. But the problem comes back once exited the game and back in again. Does anybody know how to setup a lan gameplay in local game mp? Either computer is seeing the host, but when you try to connect to the host it gives "Unable to connect to host" error. Does anybody know what that could be from?

signex likes this.
  2. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    How do you turn off Film Grain?

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i m finding the campaign quite gripping and nice, i like the upgrade in graphics, especially the effects, that's where cod ww2 probably shines better then previous ones, the smoke and particle effects have got an upgrade, graphics look a bit washed out but i think its the film grain not sure, overall i like the sp so far, however i can tell the difference in movement btw this game and bf1 , character movement in Dice games is really second to none.

4. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    It's definitely a matter of opinion. For me, id Software nail player movement and weight better then anyone else out there.

Shataan likes this.

5. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
  6. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    ^lmao@9:52 - Stealth action fps perfected.

7. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    as usual, the friendly AI is never to be seen, i have a bunch of idiots on my side who just yell do this and that, and they never do crap, and i end up dying because they never shoot anyone or do something significant, it reminds me a lot of the old CODs... of previous gen, why the AI is never worked upon is a complete mystery to me, no u just have a bunch of idiots by ur side...

TheDeeGee likes this.
  8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Heading towards prestige 3 now, well worth it as you really need the extra slots for different game modes and situations.

I'm still impressed by their SMAA technique, it looks like TAA but better. No more shimmering and jaggies. :D

9. Susahamat

Susahamat Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060ti
    yup best TAA implementation i've ever seen !!! image so clean soft and cinematic,no bullshit tick sharpening on AA like BF1/Battlefront2. the problem is can't disable film grain in this game , checked .ini doesn't find any cvar .but i remember infinite warfare has a slider option to remove it

10. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    I so wish there was a server list. Can't stand playing with people in my region. Almost impossible to find a hardcore match or war.

11. pegasus1

pegasus1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4090
    I normally play Dom but it seems to be a hacker magnet so playing WAR more often now.

12. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Saw that amazon is supposed to have this for 39.99 during Black Friday.

13. Guru01

Guru01 Master Guru

GPU:
    nVIDIA RTX 2080
    Does anybody know which ports to forward for this game?

14. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    lol...

@Guru01
    Your google must be broken again?
    https://portforward.com/call-of-duty-wwii/

Guru01 likes this.
  15. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    One of the thing i like in CoD regarding graphics, is their AO technic which is the best there is right now imo.:

it's really close to the AO you would get by real raytracing, looks incredible, HBAO is outclassed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    I picked this up for $39.99 for PS4. I figure if I don’t like it I can sell it for more than I bought it for once Black Friday stuff calms down.

So far I’m finding the campaign really boring. After the batshit crazy campaigns in Infinite Warfare, BLOPS 3 and Advanced Warfare this just seems like a step in the wrong direction.

As for the MP, I do like the back to basics stuff here. It feels a lot like Modern Warfare. My big gripe with the MP however is the visually bland maps. We’ve been so spoiled with really cool looking and colorful maps in the past 3 games that once again, it feels like a step backwards in that respect.

I’m hoping Treyarch goes back to the futuristic stuff. I really enjoyed BLOPS 3 on PC, I think I played just about as much of that as I did the first MW.

Edit: Also after having played half of the insanity that is Wolfenstein 2 it really highlights the blandness of this campaign.

17. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I would rather see TreyArch go back to the Vietnam setting of the first Black Ops, or even WWII... as their treatment of the setting in World at War was great.
    I personally thought BO3 was the weakest entry in the series.

18. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Interesting, I’d put WaW and BLOPS1 in my 3 least favorite of the series, with Ghosts at the worst. I wasn’t a big fan of the campaign in BLOPS 3 but at least it was doing some interesting stuff and so far is better than this one. To me though where BLOPS 3 shined was the multiplayer. It’s probably my favorite multiplayer in an FPS of all time. I really enjoyed BLOPS 2 multiplayer as well.

19. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I quite enjoyed the campaign in WAW, even if I do have memories of frustration due to grenade spamming.

Hated BLOPS1 though and couldn't even finish it, can't put my finger on why but think it came out at the time I started to get very bored of scripted linear games, and that was the last COD game I played.

20. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I haven't played the last two CoD titles (WW2 and Infinite Warfare)....
    But, my least favorite entries in the series are Ghosts, and the MW series. I know everyone absolutely loved CoD4 and so on. But, I could not get into MW 1 through 3. I didn't like the characters, the bad writing, the plot holes from the first game to the second.
    They, to me, are the Michael Bay editions of CoD. All style, no substance.

Of course, I judge the games on the campaigns alone, and have never touched MP in a CoD title.