Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.11.1 driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by JonasBeckman, Nov 3, 2017.

1. NvidiaFreak650

NvidiaFreak650 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    @LocoDiceGR
    Not sure, I don't pay attention what goes in the taskbar :D & UWP programs work fine on my end. Rise of the Tomb Raider UWP crash when I factory reset the setting, other then that stable on my end.

AMD keep removing things from RX Vega, first was Mantle now FRC. I use DDU latest version in Safe Mode, ran amdcleanuputility in safe mode & normal mode. if I install the old drivers it show up both Mantle & FRTC.:eek::eek::eek:

Update: it just show up now then it remove again. not sure if it's a bug.
    [​IMG]

2. Erick

Erick Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB
    FreeSync was broken when I loaded the previous patch (17.10.3), so I will test with this one. I have a R9 Fury 4GB HBM GPU and all was good until this version appeared. Something is broken here.

3. Erick

Erick Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB
    I reported this to AMD. Not all monitor/GPU configs may work with FreeSync. Again, I recommend reverting back to 17.9.3 as everything is working, except for the game detection. I'm only going to try and revert the graphics driver and not the AMD Settings.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  4. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Maybe if you stop using alpha versions of windows will fix your problems.

Keitosha likes this.

5. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

Seems something is off there anyway. There is no up arrow for the extra tray icons such as the Crimson settigs, and 11:24 µµ is not a thing. It's either am, pm, or you use a 24 hour clock. I'm on 17025 and it's all working fine there for me!

6. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    11:24 µµ its GREEK language.

And the up arrow you can remove it...i have done the same.

7. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  8. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Insider builds are NOT meant to work correctly for gaming nor they are meant for production purposed, they are meant for UX feedback and alpha-development only.
    AMD/NVIDIA/INTEL/whatever are not in anyway responsible for system stability on Windows Insider builds.

9. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Every driver since 17.10.1 has caused flickering textures and excessive light blooming in Mass Effect: Andromeda. Rolling back...

10. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    Well on 1709 these last ones aren't that great for Call Of Duty WW2
    [​IMG]
    the game hangs for a second or two every now and then and then crashes like this, this is on RX 580.
    GTA IV runs like crap, 25-30fps half of the time. And Enhanced Sync freezes Dying Light after 10 minutes of gameplay.

11. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    If you haven't deleted the Windows.old, you should be able to roll back. If not, then you'll need to reinstall from new.

warlord likes this.
  12. srdjan1995

srdjan1995 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Dual RX 6650XT

Played through first mission of COD WW2, works just fine here with these drivers, and I'm on an old Sapphire Vapor-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5. Textures are on High, other things mostly on Normal, and all on 1080p.

13. z8373767

z8373767 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900XT/8650G+7970M
    GTA IV will runs like crap, because you have FX-6300.
    I want to confirm Dying Light problem with Enhanced Sync, but i don't have it xD
    AMD still don't add this on Fury.
    I playing Dying Light: The Following now. Never had any problem.
    If you want something like Enhanced Sync, try use Radeon Pro's DVC or DFC.
    Radeon Pro works with Dying Light perfectly. Im using it to get SMAA (better than built in-game AA) and DFC.

14. srdjan1995

srdjan1995 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Dual RX 6650XT
    Yeah, crashed for me twice now during second mission. Not really the same error, but it does have this "GedDeviceRemovedReason" and "ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG".

15. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    "Present" is the function which is called on the back-buffer chain before the final rendered image is sent to the screen. The DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG happens when the device adapter (ie: your graphics card driver) does not respond to the system runtime for a time longer then 5 seconds (or something similar, I do not remember exactly the amount of time required, it may vary also depending the waiting operation..).
    Try to:
    -Remove any global and app-profile related driver filter-settings (ie: play it with default driver settings). Especially try do disable any settings overdrive related to frame synchronizations (v-sync, enhanced-sync, freesynch etc) and be sure there are not any third part tools (eg: radeonpro) which are overriding presentation buffering settings (like triple buffering or crap like that).
    -If problem persists try to "disable fullscreen optimizations compatibility" flag in the game executable properties.
    -Be also sure there are not any application running in the background that could interfere with your running game (eg: third party antivirus & co.).

passenger likes this.

16. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    GTA IV runs great on my HD7870&FX6300, GTA V @1440p on RX 580 runs far better than gta4, it's rally not an CPU issue...
    Enhanced Sync is so cool and makes game really fluid(sorry you are on Fury xD), it sucks when it freezes every 10-15 minutes but after seeing enhanced sync in action you can't go back.
    Will try RP.

z8373767 likes this.
  17. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    Thanks man, but I already tried all suggested solutions except 'fullscreen optimizations', trying it now...

18. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    That one does it, game still have hiccups...but it's not much of a game really, kinda BF1 wanna be. To everyone else who wants to see anything in this game turn off motion blur.

19. z8373767

z8373767 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900XT/8650G+7970M
    GTA V runs much better than GTA IV at all (if you have good GPU of course)
    About Enhanced Sync. I have Freesync :D

20. niczerus

niczerus Guest

GPU:
    MSI GamingX 580 4GB
    cod ww2 not work on fullscreen mode , but works on the other mode (rx580).