Batman: Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jul 2, 2015.

1. PapaJohn

PapaJohn Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6700XT OC 12Gb
    Any way to play this game stutter free with just 8 GB RAM? Really tempted at that price to pick it up... I love the arkham games!

2. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    On 8gb of ram... not sure. Possibly dropping all settings to the lowest setting, but the game really does need 16gig to run smoothly.

And... finished the fourth Most Wanted from the Season of Infamy DLC.
    All four were pretty good, though Mad Hatter's was easily the weakest. Really loved the last two.
    But, again, they were too short... and given to you entirely once you started one.
    Unlike other Most Wanted missions, were you do one... then have to find the next naturally or through a police update.
    With these, the entire mission is laid out for you to just knock out.

But, still replaying.... I love this game. Batmobile is still a little meh, but it's not terrible. Specially now that the game is fixed and it's smooth to play.
    But, the lack of boss fights (specially after Akrham Origin's awesome ones) is disappointing.

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    the game is pretty good. lipsyncing is good, cinematic feel is awesome. graphics are pretty good as well.
    only played a bit , got to the first tutorial with the bat-tank (after poision ivy) lol

Im glad i waited to get this since it had a lot of problems. wish i could be more cautious with other games as well.
    Nice to see it also has a photo mode like PS4 games.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Im a bit further, but stuck on a roof with a car lol, have to blowup some pathway on the rooftops, but Idk how to reach there

Agree gfx is topnotch, especially character detail. It also runs smooth now, not a single hickup at max vsync'd

5. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Yeah, what a great game, gfx, gameplay (beat'em up awesome style), sound, music, all great.

Me too I waited for so many updates to enjoy this title.

6. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
  8. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Yes!

9. P c L A Y E R

P c L A Y E R Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 980Ti@1450MHz
    I finally got and played this through last fall. The game was running quite well with my rig on 3440*1440 res. I had almost everything cranked up besides NVIDIA smoke and I was hitting 60 FPS almost all the time while on foot. There were some FPS drops and little bit of stutter while driving, but nothing major really. The game has gone far from the state it was on PC at launch.

I agree that the Batmobile was a bit over used but it wasn't as bad as many had complained. Overall AK is a pretty good Batman game IMO.

10. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070

11. mb0tello

mb0tello Guest

GPU:
    AMD HD 7970 3072mb GDDR5
    Does anyone know if the Tumbler is playable in the story mode?

12. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    None of the Batman movie batmobile skins support the combat mode.
    So, you can't use the Tumbler for the Tank mode...

13. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    You can use them in the story mode though after beating the game but if you haven't cleaned up the tanks and what not the lack of guns and other functionality makes the non-combat skins/models pretty cumbersome.
    (IE there's not even a hook for activating switches or "climbing" with the car or how to call it so you don't just lose the combat functionality but most of the utility ones too.)

14. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Yeah.
    They are cool looking, but functionally not really useful if you're playing the story.

15. Emille

Emille Guest

GPU:
    1080 Ti Aorus Extreme
    Holy rusty metal batman! ( movie reference tehehe ).

I'm playing this game for the first time and having one of the biggest graphics-gasms of my life.

I avoided this game when it launched as the plague and never even bothered to read reviews or view gameplay videos.

The game is one of the most stunning games I have ever seen, obviously the graphics are stylisef but they are amazing and playing maxed in 4k with all the nvidia stuff on it's butter smooth.

I think it will be hard going back to arkham knight after this.

16. Bleib

Bleib Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX 480 8GB
    Just played the game a bit again on NG+ and it is simply too easy to be bothered with. We need NG++ at the very least for any next ones.

17. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Hey, How in the world do you beat that Giant-ass digger in the tunnel?! I have been trying now for ages and I am stucj big-time! Would like to finally finish this game and put it behind me already.Thanks.

I personally think this is the Best batman game they made so far and after switching from a Nvidia Gtx 780 to a 980 I have no more problems with the game at all. I guess the xtra 1gb of memory helps lol?

18. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Arkham Knight's tank in the square/maze like area underground?

He's actually pretty damn easy. Just position yourself next to one of the exits you need to race through and wait. Sooner or later he'll spot you and start chasing after you. Most you may have to do is back up a little when he drives into a nearby tunnel. Once he starts chasing you, just drive like hell through the tunnel to setup off the next explosion and damage him. Just repeat three times.

It's hard if you drive around trying to avoid him. But, once you learn you just have to use yourself as bait and lure him to where you want... it's pathetically easy.

19. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    As Damien pointed out just wait for him to spot you and lead him down one of the tunnels with the explosives. After 3 times you'll be able to eject out of the batmobile to a safe area. Just remember to use your boost to keep a safe distance ahead of him (I learned the hard way and blew myself up trying to lead him down a tunnel).

20. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Cool cool, Well I kept shooting at him its obvious that was not going to work.I can give this another go now. Thanks Bros.