*-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 9=-*

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by hallryu, Dec 13, 2011.

1. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Current Rig. Although a bit Old. Havent posted in ages.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to dust of my PC a bit heh

2. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Here is build which I build for friend of mine, he asked me if I could build him custom water loop

Parts used:

EVGA DG-87
    Asus Rampage V Extreme
    i7-5820k
    4*4GB 3000mhz DDR4
    EVGA GTX1080Ti Founders Edition with EKWB GTX1080Ti waterblock
    EVGA 750W PSU

Water cooling gear:

EKWB Supermacy Waterblock
    EKWB GTX1080Ti waterblock
    XSPC RX360 v3
    Phobya 250mm reservoir
    Barrow 13/10 compression fittings
    Mayhems UV White 13/10 tubing
    Alphacool Laing Complete Edition Eisdecke DDC Pump DDC310
    Aquaero 5LT
    6* Noiseblocker BlackSilent Fan XLP
    6* Phanteks PH-F120SP

Still need to fill up with Mayhems Pastel Red

He used some parts which I wouldn't use

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  3. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    In middle of building of loop for my friend

Mayhems Pastel Red and Mayhems UV White 13/10 tubing with Barrow fittings

[​IMG]

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  4. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Bit of upgrade for me

Replaced Mayhems UV White 13/10 for EK ZMT 16/10 and used as previously Barrow "Choice" 16/10 fittings and fluid is Mayhems X1 with red dye,swapped Noiseblocker BlackSilent XLP for Phanteks PH-F120MP on EK XE360mm radiator and removed 120mm radiator as well as has been useless I think and caused only restriction

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks,Jura

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    This is my new Ryzen build, hoping to get a 1600 later down the road. My budget ran out, so my best option was the 1300X.
    I'm currently aiming for the 1600 like i said, with a NZXT Kraken on it.

Also wanted some NZXT RGB fans in it, but after seeing the price it's not worth it anymore so i'm probably going for something else without LEDs.
    Hope very soon to get them, cause the GPU is getting pretty hot without intakes in the front.
    It's hitting it's limit all the time and throttles down to 1137mhz from 1150mhz. And yes i'm using a aggressive custom fan curve wich isn't helping at all. :(

[​IMG]

6. stealth80

stealth80 Guest

GPU:
    Palit 1080 Gamerock Prem
    Hi, just noticed this thread thought I would chip in. Recently rebuilt my rig switching an i7 for a Ryzen 1700, adding RGB DDR4 and of course a new board at the same time. I need to get some updated pictures taken as I have now removed the extra covers from the screen and painted the edge white. I've also added a Barrow Bleed fitting to the front of the top radiator which required a hole to be cut and painted in the front of the case

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black_Hawk and allesclar like this.
  7. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Some really really good rigs here people!!

8. beta-sama

beta-sama Member Guru

GPU:
    AORUS GTX1080Ti WF
    Some pics of my rig :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Apparatus

Apparatus Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 ti Vision OC
    My Define R5 (ssd on the backside) :

[​IMG]

10. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Got an Asus ROG Strix 1080ti OC.. Thinking about dropping a waterblock on it...
    But ASUS has some guarantee issues
    https://imgur.com/ddx2ysu [​IMG]

How do I post pics in this new forum style?

11. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink

Hi there

What temperatures you have right now, if they're low enough then I would keep air

But yes would look bit better with waterblock on it

Regarding the warranty can't comment, never have Asus GPU

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

12. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Guest

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    Thought I'd share some pics of my latest creation. There's still a bit of work left to do on it but it's mostly complete and fully functional.

This is my AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X system. The motherboard is the MSI X399 Gaming Pro Carbon AC and it has 32 GB of G.SKILL Trident-Z RGB memory. The GPUs are two RX 580s, one by MSI and one by Asus, both air-cooled. The water block is the EK Supremacy Evo Threadripper edition, and the PSU is a 1200W Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold. The case is a Thermaltake Core P3.

As for storage, I'm using a 256 GB Samsung 960 Evo (it's inside a heat shield so it's not visible in the pics). I'm debating about getting more or salvaging parts from my other systems, but I'm not sure if I need it. I won't be installing any games or large apps on this system, as I use it almost exclusively for computing and mining.

I reused a number of components for this system. The loop are salvaged from my old loop for my 4790K, as well as the PSU (I still have the 4790K, but thought a 1200W PSU would be better suited for this system). The two GPUs were also used previously in my Haswell system.

As you can see, the cable management is not quite there yet. The PSU is an older model and the two 8-pin ATX power cables are not long enough to reach if I try to route through the back. I already ordered a couple of extenders and they should be arriving in about a week, so until then this will have to do. I also want to get some sleeves or sleeved extenders for the PCIe cables, as I don't like the yellow and black color scheme.

Here is a shot of the system (without the front acrylic panel for less glare):
    [​IMG]

Here's a picture with the front panel on:
    [​IMG]

Here'a close-up shot of the CPU area. I got the full nickel version of the EK block, since I already had a nickel and acrylic one for my Ryzen 7 system, and I wanted some variety.
    [​IMG]

13. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    [​IMG]
    Hello
    Just did my first benchmark. Ran Ungine Valley at 2450x1440 all maxed out... mmm 58 degrees
    I had a full loop with my Palit 1080 and myh i7-6700k The upside is the graphic temps go down but because the CPU is on the same loop it's temps went up, slightly..

[​IMG] https://i.imgur.com/pnOTbNt.jpg?1

14. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Hi there

Temperatures are not bad, but in these benches I have not seen high load on GPUs, I would suggest try Mass Effect Andromeda or Witcher 3, these games will put good load on GPU and you should see true temperatures which you should see in gaming

Regarding the temperatures, assuming you are have 240mm radiator at front and is EK PE or CE which are not the best radiators plus 240mm radiator is not enough or insufficient for GPU and CPU, you want to have at least 360mm or two 240mm radiators, loop order doesn't matter

What will matter is good radiator and good fans, what fans are you using or running? And at what RPM are you running fans?

My suggestion probably would be adding extra radiator and get good fans, have look on Phanteks PH-F120MP or PH-F120SP if you wish to have LED fans

Both should push nice amounts of air through the radiator

Set front as intake and top radiator as exhaust

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

15. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    I have a 360 rad in the front with push pull using EKWB Vardar 120 F3 and Yate Loons.. Plus loads of exhaust fans..
    I do have an extra thick 120 rad lying around. But it means getting a more powerful pump and bigger reservoir if I should do what you suggested for a GPU water block.
    And there is the ASUS warranty thing if I break the sicker whilst removing the original cooling system on the card.

16. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink

Hi there

These Yate Loons are OK fans although I never used them on my builds

You don't need to have lots of exhaust fans, try with single exhaust fans, don't use 120mm fans as exhaust try with 140mm and run fan bit faster around 1000-1100RPM

What pump are you have?

Assume is DDC or D5 pump or is their early version pump?

If its DDC then you should be OK, I'm running EK DDC 3.2 PWM Elite and I have 3 GPUs and 2 radiators 360mm and 240mm and have run 120mm as well and no issues although I think with 120mm radiator my flow dropped a bit

I still think you should get another 360mm or 240mm radiator, have look on XSPC radiators or Magicool radiators these are cheap or cheaper options other options are these

https://mayhems.co.uk/radiators/darkside-triple-lp360-extra-slim-radiator/
    https://mayhems.co.uk/radiators/mayhems-havoc-360-mm-radiator/

Regarding the warranty this I didn't know there, I would contact Asus rather on this

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

17. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    I have basically this package -- EKWB Liquid 360 cooling package.. Which I actually had my Palit 1080 connected to before until I sold it.
    The pump is a EK-XRES DDC 3.1 MX

This was my old build with the 1080 waterblock
    [​IMG]

18. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink

Hi there

Looks good and I'm running same or similar pump which would be more than enough for running extra GPU waterblock and extra radiator, personally I would get 240mm on top there...

Regarding the reservoir, you can get longer tube if you wish, this tube doesn't cost too much

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/reservoirs/accessories-spare-parts/ek-res-x3-series

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

darrenj likes this.
  19. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    mmmmm... will look at some waterblock prices for this card... when some more money rolls in ;)

20. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Hi there

Just wait a bit, prices will go bit down after time, this I saw on GTX1080 or Ti models when on start prices has been just too high and worth to check eBay as well for used blocks

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura