I'm just tired of this fcking life!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Deleted member 268800, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Everything seems to go wrong on me! i'm tired, i'm so bored of having a pc that is called (gaming pc) but I really don't feel ingame this procreating lag or visual lag is killing me!!! now even this USB ADATA uv128 transfer is ridiculous, i was trying to do a backup in this flashdrive of 64 gigas and the transfer speed is ridiculous!!!! slow like 10mb!!! when moving files from my SSD Crucial 240giga 6mbs moving a file of 50gigs to that USB 3.0 flash drive, transfer speed is like 10 mb, Writin cache is enable on my SDD, i double check the 3.0 better performance, everything set, and the transfer speed is ridiculous slow

Im just so tired, also this ryzen bios, all that options set AUTO seems to not help :( i cannot enjoy games, even at 60-200 fps, fps steady, game feel so garbage :'( i have tried to use others monitors problem persist

Im getting anxious, crazy, tired, dissapointed :/ i have MAKE Many threads out thereeeeee, GEFORCE Forums, LVL1Techforums, Anantech, Here in Guru3d, Many many sites, included AMD, and puff :(

1- People Ignored me
    2- People doesn't have time or maybe there is not solution or they think all is placebo :/

PC SPECS ASROCK Ab350 Fatality k4 gamming (wish i can have a x370 because it seems that no one pay attention to b350 chipset, is all about x370 :/

the only that i notice is that when moving from 3.0 ADATA 128UV to desktop speed is around 100-110 mb, but when trying to transfer files from MY SSD or HDD to the USB speed goes like 8-12 mb hows that possible, when using an old flash-drive speed was like 20mb per second... or 17... now is like 8-12

I tried putting bios default, i really dont know what to do, everythings bother me, venezuela situation, im always doing research for get a better PC responsiveness, like taking tips to avoid any electricity issues, like adjusting very properly cable managament, like trying to do the best, and meh, maybe because this is my second time using AMD? after 10-12 years? and it is a new technolgoy and those AMD bios options that are auto maybe need to be tweaked? because out there internet seems like there are no support for b350 chipset, is all about x370 zzz :'(

And just procreating tired, maybe im so rude with this way of expressing myself, but i feel so useless, situation here in my country doesn't get better, it is very difficult to achieve things, here in my house comes an electrician technician and told me: Hey bro you need a UPS DOUBLE CONVERSION, because the electricity seems iregular, and here in Venezuela is not necesarry to ground things, he says that...

Also i notice that this Power-strip shows the wrong electricity of my home? even aida extreme 64 shows properly 12V rail volt, 3.3 5.0V but something is not good, mouse use to get sluggish, 1680x1050 resolution doesnt feel good, maybe i need to find a proper way or an order of how to install a good OS?, then how to properly install drivers? or something in BIOS, before installing things?

Because always when im installing an OS a fresh windows installation, i removed everything from my case like: Optical drives, Extra HDD drives, by only leaving the SSD that im going to format, and by setting bios to default load optimized.... then by cut off internet, to avoid any Windows generic drives, and by installing CPU chipsets drivers, then Video card, drivers, etc, them by updating windows.... and i really dont know what todo

Hope someone can help :/

PERIFORM SPECCY URL
    http://speccy.piriform.com/results/GdczCTIOoklCI5vvl87XJGi

[​IMG]

2. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Maybe tomorrow i can look over your stuff on teamviewer.
    Too bad none of us can see exactly what you are seeing.

I know you said you feel like there is 'lag' but you do have a 60hz monitor.

Can you find a 120hz for cheap?
    I bought an acer gn246hl for 140 USD for a buddy and it's about the cheapest decent 144hz you can get.

airbud7 likes this.
  3. Hello Agent-A01 thanks for commenting, wish there was a way to virtualized BIOS through Windows, and with that people can help more easily by tweaking bios from software like TeamViewer or what so ever, so in that why, the sole exception to work after adjusting bios throught windows should be a simple PC restart, to take effects.

thats would be so nice! because right now i have lik 2 hours trying to transfer a backup folder to my usb 64 gigs, to reinstall windows 10 with the reinstall options.

So in that way , i guess i should install only the necessary without touching anything, just Chipset+nvidia drivers.

And i dont have money to buy a 120 or 144hz i guess those monitors cost around 200$ :/

Something i realize with this g9 mouse from 2008 is that, beside the Logitech Gaming software there are something called (SetPoint II mouse) which is from logitech too, and brings more options like Acceleration, mouse speed, and that seems to help a littte bit. when comes to move the mouse.

Thanks again n.n

4. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070 FE
    That Adata uv128 64GB is a cheap, slow thing to begin with. If a 64GB usb stick costs 20 bucks, how fast do you expect it to be? Just because it has a usb3 interface doesn't make it fast. You are basically getting out of it everything it has to be offer. If you want a fast flash drive, you unfortunately have to pay extra for it because they demand far better NAND. The cheap things, like that Adata uv128, use bottom of the barrel components.

You should try the Logitech mouse without installing any Logitech bloatware. See if it works more smoothly. Logitech makes jolly good hardware, but their hopeless software is something I wouldn't touch even with a 10 meters pole. When I had my previous mouse, the great Logitech MX518 that I really liked (and would have bought another if they still made them), I never once installed the Logitech software.

5. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Sell PC > Buy console

6. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    Run speed tests on your drives. (many apps for this) Compare the results with others using same hardware and file sizes. You may be getting normal speeds.

Try mouse on another USB port. Try a new driver or removing the driver altogether.

7. The thing is when i trasnfer things from this USB adata uv128 to any SSD or Desktop, the transfer speed goes between 110mb-120mb
    But... when moving things from A SSD or any HDD to this usb 3.0 speed is bewteen 5mb-10 mb

So maybe USB have a high transfer speed, but a bad recive transfer writting? or something like that, same with one of my HDD, one of my HDD transfer like at 100mb-150mb, but when this HDD is reciving data, the speed is between 25-30 mb lol o.o

So devices transfer speed are different from reciving data speed? sorry for my Poor English

And about this G9 logitech, that Logitech Software seems to be very bad, i guess the Mouse SEt-Point II from 2009 it is way better comes with more options

LIke cursor speed 0-5
    Mouse acceleration 0-1-2-3
    Dpi Changer
    Polling rate

And the thing is when moving those settings the mouse behavior changes, but it doesn't alterate the acceleration at all of the mouse because, the Mousement recorder doesnt show any positive or negative acceleration, so sometimes i plays around with the setpoint- from logitech amongs Windows mouse slider sensitivity like putting 3 out makes positive acceleration but things get better

Another thing is with the m_rawinput in games like cs 1.6, i dont know, but when running Counter strike in windows mode with m_rawinput 1 there are no positive or negative acceleration the mousemovement recorder doesn't show red or greeen bars.. but mouse feel inconsisten, is like m_Rawinput 1 = <--- don't use onboard mouse memory, and go for Windows
    When using m_rawinput 0 <-- you can clearly note positve or negative accel showing in mousemovement recorder when playing games, but mouse feels more alive, like if i put m_rawinput 1<-- it will ignore Logitech SetPoint II onboard mouse memory.. so is like it is better m_rawinput 0 xd

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  8. Good idea, but these usb flash drive has no firmware or drivers at all is very cheap as Kaarme state.

Another thing that i have notice with this ryzen 1600-5 at 3.8
    When deleting from my SSD big files of 50 gigas, takes like 2minutes or 3minutes.

9. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    50gigabyte in 2mins? Thats fine.

Btw in device manager if you go to usb drive properties you will see like high performance mode or quick removal.
    On high performance mode you shouldn't pull the drive out whenever, need to eject it.

Just FYI. many usb drives have fast read of 100+mb/s but when writing data to the USB they are much slower, could be the case here.
    Obviously that's a hardware limitation.

Keitosha and airbud7 like this.
  10. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070 FE
    Yes, they will always read faster, write slower, even considerably slower, like 10 times slower. If you buy an expensive, better model the write speed will be far more reasonable. My first usb3 flash drive years ago was one of Kingston's best models, 16GB costing more than 50 euros. It's still very fast compared to even average usb sticks these days, something like 110/70 MB/s (read/write). No need to mention cheap ones.

Notice that writing a ton of small files might be slower than writing fewer big ones.

11. I did a reinstall of my Windows 10 1703, by turning privacy off, telemetry etc, by following some advices from
    the youtuber --> Barnacules Nerdgasm which seems that hes a ex-employee from Microsoft, so i just turned off everything related to send data to Microsoft, did some tweaks with normal performance options through windows, without altering things.

By the way, can i just post here my BIOS configuration throught a .7zip file? uploaded to MediaFire, so someone of you can help me to properly cfg BIOS?

And by the way, this is happening to me: not stuttering at all but is happening: This is a user that was having problems with AHCI drivers generic signed by microsoft 2006, also maybe thats the reason that i have 3 ahci controllers, which is weird, because when i was installing this Windows 10 fresh install from Microsoft Pro 64 bits 1703, I ensure to disconnected any extra hard drive, or optical drives, and by only leaving connected MY SSD, so...

This something that i dont get it.
    And there was actually a guy in reddit forum that was having this issue but i dont know if he solved it...

By the way lemme know if i can upload here my bios pictures zipped into 7.zip. ty
    [​IMG]

12. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Upload your bios profile to imgur, I'll go through it.

Looks like it didn't take the updated drivers for ahci.
    Of course if you want i can Teamviewer with you and run through a few things for windows drivers/tweaks etc.

13. Helllo when we can do team-viewer? and the thing is my bios has many.many but tons of pictures :/ if you want i will, make a FOLDER in my windows 10 in desktop, and i will use my Pendrive under BIOS, to take screenshoots with f12 to all bios sections, and put all that pictures inside that (bios-pictures folders) so in that way, when you enter to my Pc you can cheeck?

Because as i said when taking pictures are like 30-40 pictures, thats why i prefer to put all in one folder with 7zip and upload to media fire.

14. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Thatll be fine too.

Ill be on most of the day tomorrow so you can PM me, let me know a time or you can just leave it on and PM me the ID + pw.

airbud7 likes this.