Watch dogs revival mod(E3 2012)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by KAOS GAMING, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Dvirzigel

Dvirzigel Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 4gb
    Is it possible to split all the hacks so that you could only use the one that’s equipped (like E3 2012)?

I would also really like maybe an option to just use the pistol and have all the separated hacks in the wheel (also E3 2012... obviously).

2. AlexD1945

AlexD1945 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X
    In the new version, you fixed glitches with a mask and face (when the face fails through the mask)? Also, show some screenshots with the current progress of the graphics, please, in different places and the weather (one screenshot is not enough to finally understand the progress in the chart). And also if it's not difficult, a list of major changes and corrections in the new version. Thanks.
    P.S Judging by one screenshot, the graphics look impressive, but I think there is still something to work on)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  3. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

4. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

the e3 demos had 2 wheels, the hacking wheel and the weapons wheel. its not possible to bring the hacking wheel sadly.

5. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

the new version is gonna have,

-Better graphics
    -Better explosion
    -M468 from the e3 2012 demo
    -fixed bugs
    -and many more

6. Dvirzigel

Dvirzigel Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 4gb
    I think there was only one wheel, the hacking wheel. If I remember correctly you were going to only be able to have a pistol.

7. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Where did you hear that? :infinity:

8. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

well what about the m468? for proof look at the relaunch video you can clearly see in the beginning he opened the weapon wheel and at the end he opened the hacking wheel for the train.

9. Dvirzigel

Dvirzigel Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 4gb
  10. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

Nope there was a weapon wheel you can clearly see aiden uses the rifle, and there is a guy shooting with a shotgun so u can also use a shotgun.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017

11. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Friendly advice: never listen to youtubers or believe any info they're saying. They're doing it only for views & likes to get more money, not for the actual facts or truth.

12. Dvirzigel

Dvirzigel Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 4gb
    Obviously but as I said: it kind of makes to me also explains why there was a takedown that transitioned into picking up an enemy weapon that when Aiden killed the last guy it looked like he automatically dropped the weapon.

13. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

then explain to me why the wheel in relaunch had weapons and then when he hacked the train he had only hacks. dude its obvious just dont try to create a myth and then trying to solve it.

14. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
    Ubicentral doesn't do it for views or money + ubicentral said "FROM MY UNDERSTANDING"

15. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    @KAOSGAMING, the assault rifle he used was picked up, it wasn't something he had or would typically keep.

16. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    ^ He was keeping it in inventory in prelaunch tho

17. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    I had always thought it was like max Payne in E3 2012, and we would only be able to carry one handed guns (92FS, Mac11) and would temporarily carry “heavy” or two handed guns. By the time prelaunch happened, they changed the idea to allow you to keep everything on you at the same time.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  18. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    It was something like that
    You were carrying one Pistol and one two handed weapon but weapon wheel was still there
    (Like WD2)

19. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    btw if you plan to release this soon, I'd try fixing reflections. Sidewalks should not be that reflective during clear weather.

20. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

yeah would be helpful