Watch_Dogs - General moding

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Essenthy, Jan 4, 2015.

1. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
  2. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Can you try it whit those values? (<Shaders> ambiance particles and the other) :eek:

3. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

-removed-

4. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017

5. AlexD1945

AlexD1945 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X
    Guys ... What hinders you from joining the modemaker team in Watch Dogs, you are almost all the masters of your business here and all your mods (revival mod, E3 Lite, Merged Mod, MASHUP MOD, pure e3 mod, Definitive Mod, Natural & Realistic Lighting) are beautiful, but they all do not have common features developed by each of you. What is in one mods E3 details or functions, there is no other mods and it's strange enough, because you already made these details, but do not use in every E3 mod. I hope? That the new mod (Revival Mod) which is now in the Beta stage, will have ALL functions that were in the brushed E3 modes: graphic innovations and changes, gameplay, as well as weapons, icons and animations. But I want to say a big thank you to all the modemakers who worked on this game and are currently working, among them are smart people: KAOS GAMING, HeySlickThatsMe, txgt, Essenthy, Danvsw, TheCrasher, KookMaster5000, ThatGuyOverTher, Supersourav99, Marduk,The Silver.

You are the best guys, I wish you success and very much hope that you will listen to me. I'm sure you'll succeed!

6. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    No problem , always glad to help , my passion is Animations , Interface and Effects but i do also like Modeling and Texturing
    Revival mod will be the biggest E3 2012 mod made for watch dogs 1 , it uses some assets from other mods to provide the best experience and the goal of the mod is to get the Perfect look

7. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

thanks so much i am glade and happy to hear that. and yes in revival mod we searched and are still searching in every e3 2012 mod for new stuff that are not in our mod. that doesnt include our new added stuff ;)

8. AlexD1945

AlexD1945 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X
    I'm very glad to hear it, guys, you're fine.) I'm 100% sure that your mod will be the most ambitious and large scale in the Wach Dogs mod. Thanks again and good luck to the guys.

9. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

also is there anything special you want us to add?

10. AlexD1945

AlexD1945 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X
    Something massive, no. But it seems to me that it's worth working on the hud of weapons (next to the battery charge), from e3 and the animation of changing weapons and lotions in hud, if this is certainly possible. I know that at the silver, it did not turn out to change the names px4 to 92-FS together with the model, did this opportunity now appear? And just as you now think, looks, or will your mod look graphically as gameplay ps4 2013 if you bypass the e3 2012 side? By the way, have you tried to return the running water from the eaves and roofs, as in e3 2012? When Pierce leaves the theater, it pours from the roof.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017

11. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    He changed only the model and icon's , not the name

12. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

well...the ps4 2013 build is totally different and has totally different graphical files. and about the water it is impossible sadly.

13. AlexD1945

AlexD1945 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X
    Hmm ... I just remember when he created the mod 92-Fs, he said that he can not change the name of the weapon.

14. AlexD1945

AlexD1945 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X
    I agree, it's sad (about water).

15. AlexD1945

AlexD1945 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X
    By the way, can you tell us about further plans for developing your mod? What are you going to do and add in the final version? I'm sitting in the branch of the Watch Dogs modding since its opening and I can say with confidence that this is the most ambitious project for returning the picture of the E3 2012, a lot has been achieved and done since the beginning of the moding .... not even be believed.

16. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Well if its impossible...sad :( but the file texture are in the final game

17. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

well...the beta version has most of the things and we also released it to take feedback. most of the things that are going to be in the final version are bug fixes.

and it is going to have a new e3 aiden. better graphics . new textures .new much better and closer e3 gas station mod(thx to the silver) . much better coat physics. and we are going to take a look at other e3 2012 mods and see if there is anything special. and many more stay tuned ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  18. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

yes but adding it to buildings and stuff is impossible .

19. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Damn :( well I were expecting those news features :) and did you remember the PS4 reveal when the chasing aiden explode the transformer box in the alley? Those lots of particles, TheSilver will post a way to increase it so lok for it :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  20. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

yeah sure we will ;)