The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wind (PC@CEMU)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by mikul1991, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    yes, as is downloading the games. It's called piracy

2. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    If you own console then no. Btw. does it really bother you? :)

3. mikul1991

mikul1991 Active Member

GPU:
    8GB DDR3
    I have WiiU (yet..) and BOTW. CEMU is not using WiiU bios.

I've made tutorial video how to make BOTW runs best. Detailed guide:

4. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    No it doesn't bother me back in the day when a ps1 emulator came out it didn't come with the ps1 system bios you had to download it from another source, that's my point

5. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    Can't see the videos or pictures. Just black boxes are showing.

6. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    https://youtu.be/ZXoDewOiHxY?t=8m23s

Just like that video the thread creator shared, advertising his youtube channel

Because the u-king.rpx is toooootally is own one right, and not just from a torrent I found from googling that exact file name

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  7. mikul1991

mikul1991 Active Member

GPU:
    8GB DDR3
  8. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    I just found out that all of the Zelda games have versions for the Wii u. I just may have to get one. Console games never play as well on emulators, they just may look a little better. I'd rather play the games on the hardware they were made for.

9. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Nintendo emulation at least has gotten pretty accurate. It's not 1/1 yet on the Wii so of course this won't be the case with the Wii U, but it's pretty darn close.

10. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    It has gotten better but not good enough. I have played a little of Twilight Princess with the Dolphin emulator and my Xbox 360 controller and it works well, until it crashes, which it does frequently. The point is that you always have to jump through hoops of configuration settings for the graphics and the controllers and even then it doesn't always work. The more complicated the consoles get, the more problems emulators have. The emulators for the NES and the SNES work perfectly but I haven't seen one for any of the newer systems that can say that. There is also the fact that in order to play the games with an emulator you need to have a PC that is far more powerful than the system the game was written for. Personally, I'm done with emulators.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017

11. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I think that the the true accomplishment of this emulator is the ability to run games at 4K/30 or 60fps. Such a huge difference to the normal 720-1080p you get on the WiiU.

Though I do hope they'll be able to find a better system for the shaders. Still impossible to play without some stuttering.

12. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Funny buy a thousand pounds rig to play free emulator games "I'm getting my money back through emulation, every game I get is paying off for the 500 graphics card" joke but maybe some think that way, just saying.

13. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Illegal free emulator games is more like it. Face it. Most people who use emulators are trying to avoid paying for the games and the consoles they were made for. I'll confess that I have been guilty of that.

14. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    That's true, but if there is only 1-2 games on a system it's not worthwhile purchasing the console.

Theres 4-5 on the PS4 and that still isn't enough for me to buy one instead of just borrowing one.

Even if someone picked up the retail game, there isn't a way to actually use that disc on the PC.

15. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    All true and was the rationale I used for years. I wasn't going to buy the new Nintendo console just to play a new Zelda game. Or an Xbox just to play Forza. I found out that the Wii U can play almost all of the Zelda games, including the latest one, so, I broke down and picked up a used one with all the options and controllers. I don't have it yet but I'm looking forward to seeing Link again. the last Zelda game I fully completed was A Link to the Past on the SNES so I have a lot to catch up on. There are a lot more games I can play on it too so I think I'll be happy with it. My TV is 1080p so I don't need a console to do more than that.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017

16. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    There was a time many many years ago when games sold hardware in huge numbers from Manic Miner selling the Zx Spectrum, Last Ninja selling CBM 64/128, Starglider selling the Atari ST, Defender of the Crown selling CBM Amiga's, Ridge Racer selling Playstation 1's etc the list goes on and on.

However nowadays that is no longer the case because of Technology advancement and emulation. The last game to sell loads of Graphic cards on a mass scale was BF3, its been years before that and it will become rarer and rarer as time goes by.

17. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    I end up getting the Switch after messing around with CEMU Zelda. I decided that it is worth it. Especially the creativity in Zelda:BOTW. I gotta support good developer. :banana: Really loving the Switch, have bought quite a few games on it within a month. lol... Great system on the go and party. Few beers, Mario kart, ARMS, Puyo Puyo Tetris.. Great time with friends and family. :)

18. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    With Dolphin at least I really haven't had any issues with the v5 releases. But I usually just stayed on the stable route.

19. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    You shouldn't even be using emulator software if you are having problems with Dolphin. Very simple.

20. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Shut the thread down, can't have a thread about flat earth and this is ok vbetts.