What kind of font is it (video included)?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by krz999, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krz999

krz999 Guest

GPU:
    DDR4-3200 16 GB
    Hi,

What font is present on the video? I checked all the fonts available in RTTS and couldn't find it...

Youtube link:

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2017
  2. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    You know you can install whatever fonts you want in Windows, right? RTSS can use whatever random font you have.

3. krz999

krz999 Guest

GPU:
    DDR4-3200 16 GB
    Yes but how does it make me know which font is in the video linked?

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Good question, but even better one is - how does it make anyone HERE to know which font is that?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017

5. EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 970
    An even better question would be what the purpose behind your question is, as nothing in his reply suggested that it would. Someone might know the font just by looking at the video. This hostility from a moderator is quite surprising. Are we not allowed to ask questions on this forum?

6. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    He makes the software, it's up to him to manage this part of it as he pleases, and i've seen it in the past

7. EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 970
    I'd suggest that you make a screenshot of the relevant part of that video, upload it to an image hosting site and then post it on a font related forum if you can find one. Off topic questions are obviously not appreciated here, at least not by the moderator. Good luck!

8. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Such provocative post from new forum visitor who spent zero time here helping others is quite surprising as well. Thread is closed, you're free to invest a few years of your life and create your own software, forum and provide your support for it there in any form you wish. Then see someone coming to your home and telling what you have to do and how do you need to deal with offtopic there. Probably then you'll realize that what you say is unjustified and rude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.