Nvidia GeForce 384.76 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Deleted member 255716, Jun 29, 2017.

1. goodsmac

goodsmac Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 10GB
    Beside the missing CP setting for multi / single monitor no problems so far. No crashes in games (The Division), no black screens in Chrome..

2. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    nevcairiel@ thx!

i notice whit these drivers i getting random freezes in Forza apex & horizon when playing at 8K! in other way this drivers are pretty good! so far :)

3. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Those aren't freezes, its the 5 fps you see.

4. imanub

imanub Member

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3080 Ti

5. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I suspect AMD don't have sufficient founds to counter Nvidia's latest accomplishment.

6. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    I have been on Windows 10 LTSB for a while now and since I saw a few people here say that 4K & HDR support has been added with this driver for Netflix, I decided to bring back the Windows Store, updated it, installed Netflix and restarted the PC. Neither HDR nor 4K streaming seems to work. Definitely not an internet speed issue. I have a 100Mbps+ Connection.

Still works fine through the TV Netflix app (both 4K & HDR), but not through the Windows Store version of Netflix. My specs are on the left under my display picture.

So I guess the Windows Creators Update is also a requirement with these drivers if you want to get Netflix 4K & HDR. The LTSB version of Windows uses the anniversary update, and it's the main reason I started using it. So no 4K & HDR for me I guess, unless there's some way of doing it that I don't know about.

7. stigbeater

stigbeater Guest

i have been getting random black screen on cold boot with these rolled back and had no issues since last night.

8. looniam

looniam Guest

GPU:
    RTX3060 bcuz
  9. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  10. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    They also fixed the Youtube video lagging after 2-3 sec every time you enter full screen and exit .

11. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    After exit Doom (Vulkan), core & memory clock stay at high clock & won't drop to the idle state.

P.S. A reboot will temporarily fix the issue.

12. KeenJammin

KeenJammin Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Had my first BSOD in years on these drivers, and it is for the same reason as others in this thread. I was watching Twitch in Chrome while playing games on my 1080 Ti.

Has anyone reported this to Nvidia yet?

13. Kaill

Kaill Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
    Well i guess i need to update then i have been running my EVGA GTX 570 sc HD as my physx card since i got a evga gtx 770 sc to replace my other 570

14. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    acutely not i getting 55 /60 fps in Forza Apex at 8k in Horizon is a different story ;) i rolled back to 382.53
    and the problem was solved! :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  15. Paulo Narciso

Paulo Narciso Guest

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    By any chance, do you had afterburner running?

I found that the couple of blue screens that I had related to nvlddmkm.sys, where the message "kmode_exception_not_handled"or "system_service_exception" are related to the combination of having afterburner running and chrome while playing some videos on it, like youtube.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017

16. KeenJammin

KeenJammin Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I did not have MSI Afterburner running.

This was an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL "probably caused by ntkrnlmp.exe" but in the dump it says the application was Chrome.exe.

17. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I didn't have any BSOD with this driver yet (I had loads with previous 2 drivers), however I did fix it by disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome. Now I have it on again, if I get BSODs again I'll just disable it... again.

18. Cryio

Cryio Master Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ 7900 XTX
    GTX 560 Ti, TimeSpy : 362 points, lol.

Even a slower 650 Ti Boost gets 1330.

19. ocsystem

ocsystem Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 6600xt
    this is not related to driver. might be your overclock ....

20. KeenJammin

KeenJammin Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    When several people here all with 1080 Tis are reporting that Chrome with hardware acceleration on is BSODing for them as well, I have a hard time believing this. Especially when a user said older drivers fixes the issue entirely. That said, I submitted a driver feedback for Nvidia to look at.