We are all one big glitch in the Matrix?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Serotonin, Feb 5, 2017.

1. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Good one. "Broken mind more like it."

2. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    God the creator of all life and hence all death.

3. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Two negatives make double negative. That's why having antimatter in contact with another antimatter does nothing. But Antimatter touches matter and obliteration occurs.

I wonder if you have accident at which you break arm and then die is actually as positive as you believe those 2 negatives to become together. But maybe from perspective of worm eating you afterwards...
    If all death is consequence of his creation of life, what is his immortality? Is that just his incompetence as he is not able to kill Himself?
    Or is that hint that He is not omnipotent and therefore could not orchestrate death to all there is (including Himself)?
    Would that mean that He could not create All Life since All Death which you believe is consequence of this prior action is False statement?
    Or does that mean that God is not "Alive" and is actually just existence without end? Would not it make Him prisoner of time? Something what has no choice, but to continue exist?

Looks rather pathetic, doesn't He?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Fox, he's just talking out of his ass. Don't encourage him lol.

5. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    When given something surly it's taken from so where else. Now the two negatives I mean is, in logic terms. For instance You Ask a question, being the first. I show your hand. And then comes the real first negative, because you can't look your shelf in the mirror. The second negitive comes in the form of my shame as to getting the questions you ask I got wrong. So brilliant final negative, balls in your court.

6. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Lastly anyone treating life as a game don't really live.

7. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Then start living.

8. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    Yeah Icke talks some nonsense but I think the Archon theory is interesting and it's mental to think there's some real scientific evidence to backup the holographic universe they've created for us.

9. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    Death can't come soon enough.

10. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    Pretty sure it is a properly basic belief to believe that we are not in some matrix, and things are really as they appear to be. Impossible to prove you aren't some brain in some jar being prodded with probes, but its reasonable and basic to believe you aren't. Does make for one good movie out of three though.

11. Exascale

Exascale Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 1070
    There isnt a lot of evidence that the universe is holographic, and based on my interpretation, its partial mathematical evidence that explains why things behave as they do. Not exactly irrefutible proof.

Cellular automata and self-organized emergent complexity are more interesting to me.

12. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    I dont know what the universe is and what we are, but whatever it is, its scary as fack. Really man, think about it, what is reality and what is all this and its purpose? We know nothing. Damn nature you´re scary.

13. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    It's slowly being proven that the world is holographic, in a basic translation. Scientists aren't dismissing the idea anymore. Quantum physics has played a big part.

Molecules, break down to atoms, then sub atomic particles. Atoms are 99.4% empty, electrons supposedly fill the space between atoms when forming into molecules.

As Tesla said, everything is energy. Nothing is solid.

So with all the above said, I've started to think our breaking down of atoms is just us breaking down the holograms properties.

I'm not saying Elon Musk has it right - he believes we are more than likely in a simulation (which baffled me that he left the trump adviser role for being opposed to backing out of the climate....wtf does it matter if this is simulated, but I digress...). Simulation/Matrix, is automatically assumed when you mention the Holographic Principal, but I'm just saying, it's how we see and feel things. I'm not of the idea (not anymore at least) that this is a simulation. A holographic world doesn't take away our independent thought, emotion, etc.

14. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    There are many types of forces in the universe, all with one purpose. Understanding.
    Physical knowledge is undone by emotional understanding. Spiritual force is undone by corrections in the world. Love force is undone by understanding itself. Knowing a truth is a force in of itself and is undone by care or lack of.
    The most beautiful thing about force is if you put anywhere in the known universe, it will find it's way back to you. Gathering knowledge apon its path

15. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Duuuuuuude. Im so high right now.

16. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    See a 2d plane of existance creates in apon it's self. A perfect revolution of the earth (Think of it like a coin (and we know what people do for that)), comes back around.
    Yes there is a seconded dimention hell I go as far as to say the highest number is zero.

17. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Wow man! far out dude!........:toke:

18. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    For a guy that thinks he's so ahead of the curve, at least learn how to spell. It's Existence, not "existance", it's upon, not "apon" and it's dimension, not "dimention".

19. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    A child looks from the mind, in which to stay or move forward in life. A young adult looks from the heart in which to live with or without someone. A middle aged person looks from the gut, in which path will lead to food. An elderly person looks from the legs, in what energy can be used to reach beauty and the dying look at their feet knowing their last step into the unknown is a righteous one.

20. ManofGod

ManofGod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro
    As fun as fiction can be, we are no glitch. We are created to have a relationship with the Holy and Living God, we are created for His sake and not our own. I know this because He first Loved me and He save me from the eternal consequences of my sin. :)